Just Another Day

He starts to lean in.

It takes me a second to resister what is happening. But then I turn and give him the cheek because this is happening too fast.

His lips touch my cheek. He moves away and says "see ya later" and leaves.

I stand there in shock before I turn ad go into my store. I get the keys and close the store doors and head back to my house.

My house is VERY small since I'm the only one living in it. It has one bedroom, a medium size living room, a small kitchen and a small bathroom which I hate because I have nowhere to put my stuff.

I put on pink polka dotted pajama pants and black tank top. I get a quick glass of water and head to bed. I fall asleep thinking of everything that happened tonight.

****

I wake up to my phone going off. It's Ashley calling. I look at the time at it says 6:23am. What does she want this early.

"What do you want?" I say meaner then I meant.

"How did the date go last night?" She says all happily.

"You know...it was the worst date ever!" I say jokingly

"WHAT WHY?!" she screams.

"I was just joking now chill girl." I say laughing.

"Okay good. I was gonna say I could that be the worst date with AUSTIN MAHONE!" again she is yelling.

"I'm really tired right now so let me get some sleep I will tell you all about it later." I say with a yawn.

"Okay do you want me to open the store?" She asks calm this time.

"No. Remember it opens later today." I say annoyed because I have to tell her every time.

"Oh yeah. Well good night...or should I say good morn-" I cut her off

"GOODBYE!" I yell and hang up.

After the phone call I fall back asleep within 10 minutes.

****

I wake up and look at the clock. It says 12:03 pm. I get up and decide to start getting ready so I can open the store at 1:00 pm today. I go to the bathroom and start the shower. I wait 5 minutes so it can warm up. I hop in and let the warm water wake me. After 15 minutes (I would take a longer one but I can't). I wrap my hair and I wrap myself up in my soft baby blue towel and head to the bedroom.

I go to my closet and pick out jean short shorts, a black crop top that says sexy and a pair of white converse. I then head downstairs. I grab an apple and then I open the fridge and grab a cold water bottle. I take a bite out of my apple and head out the door to go to my store.

When I arrive I'm so shocked at how many people are waiting outside. I head to the back of the store since I don't want to get mugged for opening the store. I open the back door and lock it again as soon as I'm in the back storage room. I make my to the front doors and unlock it. I got out of the way just in time.

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE AUSTIN MAHONE CAME INTO THIS STORE!" one of the girls says.

That explains the people outside.

"Holy cow! Look at all these people!" Ashley says from behind and I jump.

"I know." Is all I manage to say.

Ashley leaves to go to the back room to make sure some orders are ready that people will come by later to pick up.

I just think to my self this is going to just be another day when Ashley come running up to me.

"What now?" I ask

"Someone is here to see you." She says

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the book! PLEASE COMMENT AND IF NOT THEN PLEASE FAVORITE!!!!

Thanks!!

-Cheese