The Story of a Reaper- For me?

Start from the beginning

"Cheese~ Seaweed~" Error said, continuing to say foods

"Ayy baby~ I got you some apples~" Error whispered in Killer ears, making a chill go down his spine.

Error then started to do more, and moaned the word apples into his ear

"Ayy babe you have the bean?~" Error kept going

"You know you want these apples~" Error said, hinting more at something, raising his brows suggestively.

"Hey can you pass the sssssssssssalt?~" Error said, continuing this nonsense as Killer stuttered in embarrassment

"Oh yess~" Error whispered more, "You know I had to do it to you..." Error said slowly into Killers ear, trailing away from him, finally ending his dare before he said, "You know I had to do it to you..." Error moaned quietly before it was over.

The others roared in laughter as Killer covered his blushing face with his hand. "Shut up! Its my turn since I got dared!" Killer said, huffing his cheeks.

We all smiled in amusement, "Alright! Nightmare! Truth or dare?!" Killer said with a very powerful voice, Nightmare raised a brow, "Yes?" He said, "I dare you to dance with Error, and kiss him on the cheek!" Killer said.

Something broke in Error making him sober for a second. Nightmare wrapped Error in his tentacles and brought him close.

Cross huffed turned away, crossing his arms. Horror chuckled at Cross. Nightmare started holding Error, swaying with him as he sung a random song he made as Error struggled in agony.

"I see you whining and and grinding up on the floor~" Nightmare sung as Error begged him to stop, "I know you see me looking at you and you already know~" Nightmare continued as the others laughed

"I wanna love you, you already know~" Nightmare said as Error tried to pushed himself off of Nightmare. "Now give Nightmare a big old smooch!" Nightmare said, "No Nightmare I don't want to give you a smooch! PLEASE NO!" Error begged as Nightmare kissed him on the cheek. Error then pushed Nightmare off, "Alright you can stop now!" Error said.

"That's pay back! HA!" Killer said. Error stuck his tongues at Killer as we kept laughing except for Cross. He looked a bit pissed.

"Anyways! It's my turn to dare someone!" Error said.

As they kept playing around, Ink, back at the palace was in the living room, sitting on the couch. Quiet.

Ink laid on the couch and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A part of Ink left him, to an unknown place to most monsters and humans. A empty, dark, black place.

People were waiting for him.

"Oh, hey Creation!" Sin said. The part that left Ink was the god of Creation. She sighed, "Hey Sin..." she said, "Hey...what's wrong?" Sin asked. "You know...I sort of regret helping Reaper now..." Creation admitted, looking at Death.

Death looked to the side, his expression of anger was visible. "Yeah...I've heard...that's why Death called me up for this meeting..." Sin said.

"Creation, I'm sorry....I didn't plan for this to happen..." Death apologies, "It's fine...he get's it from you, I know how much you hate liars..." Creation said as she walked up to the table and sat in her chair.

Soon Life appeared and sped walked over to Death, "Where is he?!" Life said, "Who? Reaper?" Death asked, "YES!" Life said, "I'm not sure...." Death said. Life growled, "DAMN IT!" Life yelled, slamming her fist on the table.