"Aw babe, that's too bad, do you need me to get you anything?"

"No that's fine, I actually just think I might rest for the next few days, still feeling pretty jetlagged and the weathers had my allergies going nuts."

"So are we not going to your parents house tonight then?"

"Um, I think we can go. I feel sick but I'm not dying. I'll go shower real quick.

"Okay then I'll just get dressed."

"Alright." Jordan stood next to me and pulled me to him.

"You know...I miss you, you've been so distant lately. Are you sure everything alright?"

I sighed nervously and smiled. "Everything's fine, I swear."

"You promise?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "You know we can talk about anything right?"

"Of course...I'm just a bit stressed out with everything that's all."

"With the wedding thing you mean?"

"I mean yeah it's just all happening so fast and everyone wants us to move here and...I don't know it's just all a bit much." I said to him as I bit my lip.

Jordan let go of me and took in a deep breath. "I mean it doesn't have to be so fast, we could wait a while if a year isn't enough."

"Yeah I guess... look I'm just going to shower. Can we talk about this later?"

"Sure."

"Okay..." I turned the other way and headed to the bathroom but I decided to turn around. "Hey Jordy."

"Yeah?" Turning to him I got on my tippy toes and gave him a small peck. As I let go I turned around and touched my lips while closing the bathroom door. "I didn't feel a thing..."

Mena's POV

I pulled my cellphone out as I got in my car and dialled Emily.

"Hey babe!"

"Hey, sorry for taking so long theres... traffic. What do you want me to get at the store?"

"We need laundry detergent, garlic, bread and butter."

"Okay! I'll call you when I'm on my way back home. Anything else?"

"Bring me some chocolate, I'm getting my period soon and my cravings are insane!"

I chuckled, "Alright, I'll see you soon babe."

"Bye."

I quickly sped away into town and ran into the store. As I walked through the isle's, I felt someone smack me in the arm.

"What the fuck?"

"You're such an idiot, you're both such idiots.
What the hell were you thinking?" I turned around to see Nasim.

"Jesus christ calm down, what are you even talking about Nas?"

"Oh please I'm not stupid, Mena. Naomi wouldn't call me freaking out at 11:30 in the morning if nothing had happened."

"Nothing did happen, we just... fell asleep thats all."

"Oh yeah, where have I heard that before?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing happened just relax. She's getting married and I'm in a happy relationship."

"Sure thing, keep lying to yourself bad boy." I shrugged my shoulders at her.

"I don't have to lie about anything, nothing happened Nasim, for real..."

"Whatever you say."

Quickly I chuckled at her. "You know, now that I've got you here which dish soap do I get blue or green?"

"Always blue you dumb ass. I'm leaving, I've got dinner to make." She turned around and waved goodbye.

"Nothing happened!"

"Yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that!" She responded and finally left.

That was close.

______________________________

Double update today, round 1<3