Iceskates and Mates

***Ethan's POV***

Dinner was amazing, as usual. I love that place. We headed out, the seven us. Three down and one to go!

We were heading to Time Square.

It's pretty cold now, they even had the ice skating rink open.

"Oh my God, is that an ice skating rink?" Claire asked excitedly.

"Nope" I said popping the P. (A/N don't play we all pop the P when we say nope)

"Then what is it?" Aubrey asked while tilting her head to the side.

"She need's water" I laughed.

"NOOOOOO" Aubrey dragged out. "I need to skate."

And, she's off. Aubrey bolted towards the skating rink, Darius barreling after her.

"Who's bright idea was it to feed the Queen liquor?" Luce laughs.

"Darius broke her, he has to fix her." I stated.

"Speaking of our King and Queen, where are they?" Claire questions.

We turned towards the ice, and apparently Aubrey got her way. She was currently lacing up her skates. Or, better yet, Darius was patting her hands away while HE laced up the boots.

"I think we should give her a Kahlua Hot Chocolate." Bryan said with an evil grin.

"Alpha's gonna kill you!" Jackson warned.

"It will be worth it!" I laughed.

So, we did what any good friend would do, we got her the alcoholic beverage.

We all went to get skates and headed to the rink.

"Aubrey, wait up!" Bryan called.

"What's up Bry-Bry" Aubrey cooed.

"Here drink this, it will help." He smiled.

"Thank you Bryyyy-Bryyyy" Aubrey said while placing her little hand on his cheek.

We all busted out laughing.

"Bry-Bry?" Luce questioned with a grin.

Then we were roaring with laughter.

"I'm gonna kill her." Bryan laughed.

"If you can catch her!" I deadpanned.

Aubrey had already drained the cup and was being chased by Darius around the ice. The whole time she was giggling and taunting him.

"She's fun!" Luce declared.

"You have no idea." Claire laughed.

I was skating, alone, following the group who were helping to chase down our Luna.

Then I was on my ass. Tingles were purging thru my back and I started wondering if I fractured my ass.

I groaned loudly and rolled to the side as I breathed in and out to shake off the pain.

Marshmallows and cinnamon hit me like a freight train. It smelled like the most delicious s'mores.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. I ran into you." I heard from behind me.

My ears perked at the sound. Oh that sounds like a melody of harps.

I turned slowly and there before me an Angel was bent looking me right in my hazel eyes.

She was little. I mean extremely little. I could put her on my hip and carry her around.

Actually, that sounds like a plan.