New Beginnings

"Thank you for the food and drink, cutie" I said while giving Darius a kiss on his cheek.

"If that's how you show your appreciation, I will feed you anytime." Darius stated emphasizing the I.

"I will hold you to that" I replied.

"Now" I stated. "First question."

"Anything you want to know, one of us will answer." Persephone promised.

"Exactly where are we, and don't tell me we are in 'Alpha's' castle." I qualified.

"Well let's start from here" Darius concurred.

"You are, in fact in my castle. In a different realm. We left the human realm." He continued.

"So is this like one of those mystical realms you read about in fairytales: full of fairies, dragons, vampires, witches, elves, griffins and werewolves?" I asked with interest.

The room got still as everyone smiled.

"Do you believe everything you read in fairytales?" Alejandro questioned.

"Don't laugh! But, yeah I do. I figure if Heaven and Earth exist, why not fairytales." I shrugged.

"Oh, this is gonna be delightful" Alejandro stated.

"Have you ever dreamed of being in a fairytale?" Ethan asked.

"Everyday of my life" I sighed.

Darius arms wrapped tightly around me and he placed his fingers beneath my chin to make me look him directly in the eye.

"Bippity, Boppity, Boop!" Bryan laughed out.

"Ah is Bryan my Fairy God Mother?" I laughed.

Bryan snorted.

"You had that coming Bryan" Persephone wheezed out.

"I will give you that one" Bryan chuckled.

"How about this, I'm not a child." I said "Just lay all this shit bare and let's go from there."

"She's raw as fuck" Ethan claimed.

"Ok, so We are Dieties" Serriphina explained.

"We are the council in charge of the Supernatural world. Each of us governs our species." Alejandro continued.

Diety Serriphina - Goddess of Vampires.
Diety Alejandro - God of Mages.
Diety Katerina - Goddess of Fairies.
Diety Mekhal - God of Dragoons.
Diety Persephone - Goddess of the moon.

"Got it! Dieties fucking rock!" I deadpanned.

"Persephone? Does that put you in charge of a species. And, where is Katerina?" I asked.

"I govern the Children of the Moon, otherwise known as Werewolves. And Katerina is in the Fairy Realm. She only comes to the Heavens when absolutely necessary." Persephone declares.

"So which one of you is in charge of theses sexy creatures?" I point to the Greek Gods who have been laughing all night.

"Technically Persephone but Darius is their Leader." Alejandro qualifies.

"So I'm hanging out with Gods, Goddesses and Werewolves!" I say "Yep, I'm the cool kid!"

Everyone chuckles.

"You are handling this magnificently parvulus" Darius coos.

"Well, considering you guys must all be immortals, and you have been creeping on me, I'm sure you know my story." I quipped.