Chapter Thirty Three.

Start from the beginning

"I hope so too." I whispered on her shoulder and smiled.

I hope so too.

-----

Shanaya's POV:

"Kho hi toh gayi hoon. Shehryar ki yaado mein!" Mahi exclaimed happily and I laughed at her expressions. She thinks she can fool me- but the worries in her eyes are a little too evident to ignore.

"Acha jee?" I asked and she nodded.

"Don't worry, kuch hi dino ki baat hai' then you will be happy..." I said looking at her and she smiled back, I lowered my gaze when thought of Shehryar being happy came to my mind.

"He will be happy." I said and tears well up in my eyes. Tears for his good. All I want is k hum sub khush rahe. We all had been through a lot. At last we all can be happy.

"Shanaya-" Minahil whispered, bringing me out of my thoughts. I smiled at her and tried to blink away the tears, by shaking my head.

"My best wishes are with both of you! I want you to be the best couple." I said and she smiled at me. Her eyes showing the tensions. I leaned forward and hugged her, she hugged me back.

"I hope so too." She whispered on my shoulder and I nodded.

Please ALLAH g ab aur koi masla na ho. Finally Shehryar shadi k liye maan gaya hai- means he have moved on... just keep it this way.

Let all be happy. I wished internally and bid my goodbye to her. I walked back to our room- but stopped when I heard someone.

"Beta, I am so happy. Thank you." I furrowned when I heard Aunty Nasreen's voice. I took a step back and saw Aunty and Shehryar in the kitchen. I dint wanted to listen but the good thing was they dint say anything either.

"Mom." Shehryar started but Aunty cut him off by hugging him and tears well up in my eyes again. Ami ap kab theek hongi. My gulped down the lump in my throat. Shehryar snuggled into Aunty's shoulder like a kid and I smiled. I used to do the same with ami. I walked backwards and then turned around again walking upto our room.

"Welcome back." Hussain said as soon as I entered in our room. I looked up and quickly looked away, wiping away the few tears which managed to fall. It wasn't long when I felt Hussain wrapping his around me from behind, placing his face on my shoulder.

"Kya hua meri jaan ko?" He whispered and I smiled, blinking back the tears. Sighing I kept my hands on his arms around my waist.

"I am happy." I whispered back and he turned me around so I can look at him. He was furrowning.

"Khush ho- then why are you crying?" He asked as his thumb wipe my tear away and I closed my eyes. Relishing his touch. His hand rested on my face and I opened my eyes, smiling.

"I am not crying. I am just overwhelmed." I replied and he nodded. I looked down at his chest, my hand was there. How can we always stand so close without even trying? I guess it's the love which pulls us closer.

"Sub kuch kitni jaldi horeha hai." He said and I nodded. Jaldi hi toh horeha hai. Yakeen nahi hota k mein ami k begair itna arsa reh saki. I couldn't have spend more than one night without her.

"Life is so strange, Sain." I whispered and raised my eyes to met his. He looked back at me, with the smile that always melt me.

"It is." He whispered, his smile wavering as his hand slipped away from my face.

"I know- it maybe hurts you somewhere." He whispered looking down and I furrowned. Hurt?

"What?" I asked and he sighed taking a step back. His hands slipping away completely and I felt cold.