Chapter Twenty Eight.

I want commmennnntts :p

Shanaya's POV:

"She is weak, maybe she is mentally depressed. Try and keep her happy." I heard an unfamiliar voice spoke near me. Who is this?

"Sure doctor. Thank you." Hussain said, I tried to open my eyes but they are heavy as rock. I heard some whispers and then complete silence. What's happening? I tried moving and my hands twitched. I tried opening my eyes again and this time they did open. Everything was blur and after blinking for a few times I saw Hussain rushing towards me. Why is he worried?

"Shanaya." He spoke up as he sat beside me. I furrowned and move- trying to sit up and he helped me.

"Kya- what's happening?" I asked and my throat hurt. I cleared my throat. Hussain rest his hand on my arms and leaned forward- hugging me.

"Shukar hai tum theek ho." He whispered and my confusions and worries flew away. I smiled, raising my hand and resting around him as I relaxed in his arms, closing my eyes as he kissed my neck.

"Please! Please mat darao mujh aise. Jaan nikal gayi thi meri." Hussain whispered as he burried his face in the crook of my neck. His hands tightening around me and just then someone know on the door.

"Sain?" Aunty's voice came before she opened the door. Hussain pull back and stood beside me. I smiled at Aunty and then... Shehryar came in. My smile fading as memories came rushing back to me and the restless feeling came back with a bam. I looked down when our eyes met.

"Beta, I am so relieved to see you smiling." Aunty spoke as she sat beside me and I look up at her, forcing out a smile. She hold my face in her hands and kissed my forehead. I gulped and look at her. I have to tell them- agay jo ho... mujhe qubool hai. Shehryar ne bhi yehi keha tha. He wants me to tell them.

"Aunty mujhe kuch kehna tha-" I started to tell what happened but she cutt me off.

"Shehry told us k gaari kheraab hogayi thi. I think you should eat something- you haven't ate anything since we were in the flight, maybe that's why you fainted." Aunty spoke as she stood up and I furrowned. My eyes snapped at Shehryar. I narrowed my eyes at him. Why the hell did he lied? He just looked away.

"Shanaya, You take rest beta. I will get you to eat something." Aunty said and left, Shehryar right behind her. I furrowned, He said he want me to tell Hussain and now he lied? I was thinking when Hussain snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Kya hogaya?" He asked as he sat beside me, holding my hand in his. I smiled and brought his hand upto my face and kissed back of his hand, closing my eyes. Hussain's fingers around my hand tightened. I raised my eyes and look at him.

"I missed you." I whispered and he smiled- yet furrowned.

"Shanaya I was away for a while bus-" I cutt him off by keeping my finger on his lips. He froze at my touch and I smiled warmly.

"Just- stay with me." I whispered, wanting nothing but just him to hug me. And as if reading my mind he kissed my finger before holding my hand and leaning in, hugging me once more. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders as his were around my waist.

Can I just stay like this forever?

----

Nasreen Aunty's POV:

"Shehry ek minute listen to me." I called Shehryar as he I walked into kitchen. I took out a plate and started cutting apples for Shanaya.

"Jee Mom?" Shehryar asked as he stood beside me. I sighed an uneasy breath. I have to talk to him. I turned to him and he looked away. I sighed again.