Chapter Fourteen.

Shanaya's POV:

"Seriously. This is so not important." I said for the fifth time but Hussain just laughed, not agreeing as he kept his eyes on road. We were heading towards the ice cream parlor. Which's address was unknown to both of us.

"You said you like ice cream. You know that saying, think before you wish." Hussain said teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

Seriously I should have thought. Well what happened was... that we stayed in the garden, talking and having fun in doing just....nothing. I dint knew how we got late, but when Hussain asked what I want to eat for dinner. I said I had enough of snacks, turns out we will just have a dessert and I told him I love ice cream. And bam! At this late time, literally midnight we are here in car, going to have ice cream.

"Yeah but I dint meant that we have to have ice cream when it is-" I glanced on the car clock. My eyes widening.

"Nearly One in the midnight, Hussain!" I exclaimed worriedly and he glanced my way.

"Come'on its ok. Humein kon mana karega? Remember you are my wife." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What does that have to do with this?" I asked confused and he chuckled.

"That we are allowed to enjoy out, even when it is late night." He said as he poke me arm and I chuckled. He is being childish. But It's ok. I am happy, if he is. I frowned at my own thought.

When did our happiness started lying in one?

"Back to earth Shanaya?" Hussain said and I looked at him, blinking.

"I am sorry, was just thinking a little." I said and he shook his head.

"Stop. Stop thinking so much. Share with me." He said and smiled.

"Well then I was thinking that I will have a huge cup of vanilla ice cream." I said and he nodded.

"I was thinking exactly same thing. Look, humari soch kitni milti hai!" He said seriously and I laughed. Hussain smiled as he looked back at road.

Hussain parked near a small ice cream shop and we got out. It was really dark, slow chilling wind crossed us, causing my hair to sway a little. I liked it. Hussain walked beside me as we opened the door. Wind chains made sweet sound as the door opened, the girl at counter look up and stood up, looking incredibly bored. I understand, there were no other customers other than us.

"A huge cup of Vanilla ice cream." Hussain and I said in unison and looked at each other we laughed and the counter girl laughed along with us.

"Sure." She smiled and went to ready our order. At least she got some reason to smile. I glanced at Hussain who was busy inspecting the small flat menu. A small smile playing on my lips as I watched him. I never actually noticed how beautiful his eyes are. He rolled his lower lip and kept it between his teeth as he frowned his eyebrows reading the items and then raised them in amusement, a small smirk played on his lips. He frowned again and looked up before he turned to my side and then my way. I looked away the second our eyes met. Ugh. My cheek flushed when he chuckled.

"Don't worry. I dint saw you staring at me. My miss creep." He whispered and I shook my head. Way to embarrass yourself Shanaya. My mind added and I swear I am turned into a red tomato.

"Aww...loom she blushes!" He suddenly exclaimed and pinch my cheek. I laughed.

"Stop!" I said laughing. He laughed and pinch my cheek again. I slap his hand away. Our laughs faded slowly as we saw the girl returning with Our ice creams. A small smile made it's way back to my lips again as I heard Hussain whisper 'cute' under his breath.