Chapter Eleven.

Shanaya's POV:

"Shanaya. Come with me." Shehryar said as he pull me by my arm with him. I was still on shock. What is even happening? How he came here? When did he came her? Did he followed us here? My mind wandered.  Shehryar entered a room and once o was inside he closed the door and locked it. He turned around and looked at me. My face blank as I stared at him. He came near me and his eyes roamed my face, as if he missed seeing me. He raised his hand and touch my cheek. I closed my eyes. Tears fell as I shut my eyes and he wiped them away.

"I missed you." He whispered and a painful whimper left my lips. Why is he here? What does he want now? Why is he even saying this? My mind was full of questions but words were tied on my tongue.

I can't process this.

I opened my eyes when his lips touched my forehead. He pull away and smiled at me. His hand was on my arm and with a little force he pulled me into him. He hugged me and I stayed still. My hands on my side, while his one arm was wrapped around my waist and other was near my face. His action reminding me of ...

Hussain.

My eyes widened and I got back to my senses. Oh my god. What I am doing. I pulled away and looked at him. My eyes widened with horror and his curious. His arms still around me, not letting me go.

"Leave me." I said, somewhat firmly. He frowned and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Kyun?"he asked. My blood boiled. He got to be kidding me.

"Leave me right now Shehryar." He dint move instead he pull me close. My hands on his chest. I shuddered as he lowered his head a little. His eyes travelled to my lips and then again met my eyes.

"No. Shanaya." He whispered and I shivered at his deep voice. This is wrong! My inner voice screamed and I pushed on his chest.

"You are the one who left me Shehryar. Why are you refusing to leave me now?" I asked, anger evident in my voice. His eyes softened, though his grip tightened.

"I am sorry about that." I wanted to slap him.

"Sorry? Shehryar meri Ami- she is in coma!" I yelled and pushed harder. His hands freed me and I took steps away from him. His eyes dint widened as I thought would be. Means he already know about this.  He looked down and my anger took the best of me.

"Why did you do this Shehryar? Kyun... Kyun shaadi ke din tum chale gaye?!" I asked raising my voice, tears streaming down my face. He looked away.

"Don't you dare look away!" I yelled and took a step closer.

"Jawab do mujhe! I need answers Shehryar!" I screamed and he looked at me. Eyes red as he stared into mine teary ones.

"I was confused okay!" He said and I frowned.

"What?"

"I was confused... Shadi.. yeh sub.. I dint knew what to do!" He exclaimed and I felt my heart breaking all over again. I was blindly in love with this man and he was confused.

"You know you sound ridiculous?" I yelled and he sighed frustrated.

"I know Shanaya. But I am sorry. I dint knew what to do. I love you. I do." He said and I looked away. He love me? That is not true.

"Shanaya,  hey." He called me as he neared and I took a step back, though that dint stop him to hold my arms. I looked at him and tears ran down my cheek.

"Shanaya. I loved you, I still do love you. But shadi... mein abhi shadi k liye taiyaar nhi tha. I-- please just understand. I love you." His words confused me to no extent.