Chapter Twenty Five.

Shanaya's POV:

"I want to kiss you." Hussain whispered and I blinked. My heart skipped a beat. Hussain's eyes bored into mine and I blinked again, my mouth suddenly dry- unable to speak. Hussain's hand and on my waist pulled me closer and I suck in a sharp breath. His other hand trailed up my arm and I shuddered under his touch.

"Can I?" He asked and I raised my eyes to met his. His eyes had darkened and I can fell his heart beating as fast mine under my hand. I was unable to speak. He parted his lips as he sighed and my eyes lowered to his lips.

"Yes." I whispered lowly and raised my eyes to met his. This time Hussain's eyes travelled to my lips, he leaned in and next thing- his lips on mine. A wave of sizzling shivers ran through my body as he kissed me, softly. His lips moved gently and I fisted his shirt in my hands before slowly kissing him back.

Hussain's arm around my waist slipped away and he hold me by my hips, pulling me closer as he tilt his head to side, deepening the kiss. I was on fire by now. My mind in a haze and I became oblivion to everything around me. Hussain's hands again pulled me closer- that's even if it's possible. I raised my hand from his chest, and curled my fingers into his hair. His hair soft in my hands, I tugged slightly. His lips moved a little roughly as he moaned in the kiss and his hands gribbed me tightly when he suddenly moved forward. I grabbed his shoulder for support as my back pressed against the cold metal of our car. Hussain pull away and I opened my eyes too. Breathless. He stared into my eyes and I gulped still in trace. He removed one of hand from my hip and placed it on the car beside my arm, pushing himself slightly away. I blinked at him.

"We have to stop now." He whispered. His voice thick as he took deep breaths, just like me.

"Kyun?" I found myself asking, dumbfounded. I wasn't expecting him to stop already. He chuckled as his other moved away from my hip as well, and rested on the car. He was now leaning towards me, yet wasn't touching me.

"Cause- it's difficult not to lose control." He spoke, his voice raspier as he took a step closer again. His eyes roaming in my face and I felt myself smiling. I had an effect on him, just like how he had on me.

Hussain's face was unreadable and I was lost in his eyes, which were nearly turned the darkest shade. I don't know what came into my mind when I rest my hand on his shoulders and leaned forward, kissing him. I felt as if electricity ran through me when he kis It wasn't meant to be long. Just when I pulled away- Hussian took a step closer, his hands back on my waist as he dint let me break the kiss. I was again pressed against the car as his hand raise upto my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine.

His fingers traced softly along my bare shoulder as he pull my hair aside, exposing ny neck. His pull back and I suck in a deep breath, but Hussain dint seen to need air. Hussain lowered his head as his lips trailed down my jawline. I gasped when he left open-mouthed kisses along my neck. I guled and my eyes automatically fluttered closed when he reached my soft spot, under my ear. He sucked slightly and I tugged on his hair, moaning softly. His hand on my waist tightened and I suck in sharp breath. Where are we going with this?

"Hey you two!" My eyes shot open but Hussian dint pulled away as a old man came towards from a far.

"Hussain." I called him, I furrowned as my own voice was thicker than usual. I dint sound like myself. Hussain left one last deep kiss on my neck and I blinked, shivers running down my throat. He pulled away and turned around to see the man. I stood straighter and I glanced at Hussain, his jaw clenched as he ran a hand through his hair. I raised my eyebrows.

"Jee?" Hussain asked and I can easily sense irritation in his voice. I ran hand through my hair and the man finally stood in front of us. Old man's eyes stopped at me and I furrowned, Hussain stepped in front of me.