Chapter Thirty One.

ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Sorry for late update! Reason at the end A/N.

Guyz listen the song at the side.. it's been used at the end.

Hope it's long :D

Shanaya's POV:

"Hum ja kehaan rahe hai, ek hint toh do?" I asked Hussain as we were in the car since twenty minutes, on the main road. Hussain had been really quite the whole time, though his smile was enough to tell me he was excited for this night. Reason- I don't know.

"Please tell me." I asked again- my curiosity getting the best of me. He glanced my way and shook his head before looking back at the road and I sighed. I want to know.

"Suprise hai yar- kaise bata doon?" Hr said and I nodded. He is right.

"Okay." I sighed again and look out of the window. We drove in silence, city was left back behind- and we were heading toward a way more quieter place. I watch quitely as darkness pool around us, my mind wandered back to how Shehryar had tricked me and brought me in a lonely place to talk to me or more like threaten me. His words ringing in my mind-

" I had said that I will finish that each thing that separates us. I never meant- that I will do anything to Sain. He is my brother- but... this marriage. This marriage is the reason why you can't be with me!"

My marriage, my and Hussain's relation- that's what Shehryar want to destroy and to be honest- I am scared. What if Hussain do belive something that Shehryar would say or do? I have to tell Hussain about everything. Aj tak mein chup rahi- I dint utter a word against Shehryar for the sake of Aunty Nasreen. She had asked me k Shehryar humare sath rahe. I was trying to keep things sorted. But... but maybe Shehryar will never understand and move on. He had been quite and okay since he came back but what he did just shows he hasn't moved on. Tonight I will tell Hussain. I don't wanna loose him. I have to tell him. I hope he will understand- why I dint tell anything till now.

"Pohench gaye." Hussain voice startled me and I gasped. I looked at him and he stared back, furrowning.

"Kya hua, you okay?" Hussain touched my arm and I gulped, noddiny head and smiled at him.

"Sorry- I was just thinking." I replied looking down and heard Hussain sucking in a deep breath.

"Shanaya, please- tum itni pershaan kyun rehti ho?" He asked and I furrowned.

"Nhi, mein theek hoon." I looked at him and he sighed, shaking his head.

"Koi baat hai jo tumhe pereshaan kar rahi hai. You fainted because of your tension. Kyun tension leti ho Shanaya. Mein hoon na tumhare sath." Hussain said softly as he held my hand and I smiled, staring into his eyes. His eyes deep as he stare back. I fold my fingers holding his hand back and he smiled- his furrown fading away.

"And that's enough for me. I have you." I replied softly and he nodded.

"Tonight is special." He whispered and I blinked at him.

"Cause?" I asked softly and he chuckled.

"You will know. Now come'on." He shortly replied, getting out of the car. He walked to my side, opening my door. I looked ahead of me. A small white house. I furrowned- he rented a house? My heart beats increased as Hussain sanked his arm around my waist. He smiled and satred walking upto the door. Hussain opened the door and all I could see was pitch blackness. I furrowned as we enetered.

"I wanted to say something really important." Hussain whispered as he closed the door- making the little light coming in to fade away completely. His hand slipped away from my waist and I took hold of his hand in darkness.