Chapter Twenty Four.

Comment, comment and Commenttt! :p

Shanaya's POV:

"Ouch." I winced in my sleep. I furrowned when I heard someone whispering 'shit'. I rolled in bed and felt something soft and wet on my arm. What? I was about to open my eyes, when something wet, cold and soft came in contact with my other arm, which was on view now. I halted. I dint move, pretending to be asleep. I heard Hussain sigh as he gently apply the cream on my arm. His fingers softly roaming on my arm, showing how much he is trying that it doesn't hurt me. I felt my heart melt. I tried to remember I am angry on him but suddenly I had the urge to sit up and hug him, his hand pulled away.

After a few seconds I felt Hussain move away as well. It was about moments later when the bed dipped again and I felt him near him. His hand touched my cheek, slowly tracing my skin with back of his hand, so softly and slowly, as if I am the most delicate thing he ever touched.

I missed this side of Hussain. Even though it was just for a while when he showed his other side- But now I know that I want this side of Hussain.

"Sorry." He whispered and I felt something in me breaking. I heard him sigh and felt him stroke my hair away from my face. I tried my best not yo move while I felt like crying, by how touched I was. It's so easy to feel his care, affection for me and it's so hard to stay angry at him. I can't believe- he acted as if he was like an unknown stranger to me when he forced me to kiss him and now- He stayed awake, to apply cream on my arms, cause I was in pain. He applied the cure- yet dint touched me, when I asked him to stay away. He is even saying sorry- thinking I am asleep. His guilt cannot be any more clear. Back of his hand still traced slowly on my cheek and it was becoming difficult to not react.

"It's okay." I whispered slowly and he instantly pull his hand away. I opened my eyes and saw him, his eyes slightly widened.

"I dint meant to wake you up." He whispered and I shook my head, sitting up. He was leaned on his elbow. He sat up too.

"You dint woke me up, the cold cream did." I said indicating towards my arms and he smiled, still furrowning.

"I am sorry." He whispered, no trace of smile was left on his facial features. I looked down at my hands and he continued.

"I am sorry Shanaya. Seriously- I don't even know... Trust me- I am not like that." He said sincerely and I glanced his way. His eyes showed nothing but pain, regret. He was guilty and that's enough for me to forgive him.

"It's okay." I whispered and he sighed in relief. He took hold of my hand and I suck in a deep breath.

"I dint sleep...Pata hai kyun?" He whispered softly and I raised my eyes to meeting his.

"Kyun?"

"Kyunki, I couldn't hold you. It's short time, I know. But it became my habbit- to hold you close while sleeping." He explained, still staring at our hands, while I was looking at him. I smiled at how innocent he looks, absolute opposite to what I have seen few hours ago.

"Habbit?"

"A good habbit..." He looked up from our hand and I held my breath. His eyes contain so much intensity, I just can't look away. Not that I want to..

"A good habbit... that I never wanna change." He whispered and I felt shivers run down my spine. He draw circles with his thumb on the back of my hand, I don't know why but tears well up in my eyes. His eyes were again focused on our hands. The memory of when he first time he held my hand- on our wedding night came to my mind. The way he make circles on my skin... just leaves me breathless, still.