Chapter Eighteen.

Shanaya's POV:

Snuggling into my pillow I furrowed. Where is Hussain? I opened my eyes slightly, still in sleep. Bed was empty and I stared at the place he was. I watched in my arms, I am actually cuddling with a pillow. Why do I feel bad? I smiled. I am used to wake up beside Hussain.

"Good Morning, cupcake." I looked at the door to see Shehryar. He was smiling down at me and I sat up abruptly, pulling the blanket to my body. He entered the room, but my breath hitched when he closed the door behind him. His eyes upon me as he do so.

"For God sake Shehryar." I said and looked for my dupatta. It was at the end of the bed where Hussain was sleeping. I picked it up and adjusted it on my shoulders as I got out of the bed.

"What? I didn't even do anything." He argued and I ran a hand through my hair. He makes me uncomfortable. Like literally!

"Please. Leave." I said trying to be polite. I don't want him anywhere near me, and of course never in mine and Hussain's room!

"Kyun. Shanaya-" he stopped talking and his eyes widened, a small smirk evident on his lips. He tilt his head aside and walked towards me. My instinct cause me to take a step back. He stood in front of me.

"Oh my god. You are scared of me?" He asked shocked and I glared at him. I blinked.

"No. I am not scared of you." I said and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Ahan." He spoke as he took a step closer and I took two back. He lowered his eyes and then look at me.

"Then why do you keep going back?" He asked and I gulped.

"Cause I don't like when you are near me." I said bitterly and his smirk faded slowly. He frowned.

"Don't say that." He said.

"Kyun? Such sunne mein masla hai koi? Shehryar I don't like when you touch me!" I snapped back and his jaw clenched.

"Shanaya." His tone harsh. I shivered when his hand touched my arm. My blood boiled.

"Stop touching me!" I snapped pulling my arm but he grabbed me. I huffed in annoyance.

"I thought you were better than this!" I exclaimed when he dint let go.

"I am sorry okay! But this is it!" He replied angrily and I frowned. He would never listen to me. His dark eyes bored into mine and I squirmed in his arms. I can't stand this!

"I can't stand... seeing you like this..." I whispered and his eyes softened. He closed his eyes for a brief moment and then opened again.

"Sorry- sorry but I love you!" He suddenly exclaimed and pushed me gently, releasing my arm. He was about to say something when...

"Shanaya, beta did you wake up?" Aunt's voice startled me and Shehryar both. She was calling from downstairs and I mentally hugged her. Thanks Aunty for cutting this conversation short. Shehryar and I looked towards the door and then back to each other. My breathing heavy with the tension. He shook his head and then his smirk returned. I tried my best not to yell at him. He brings out the worst in me.

"See you in the evening." He said and stuffed his hands in his dark jeans pockets. I furrowed. What does he mean by evening?

"Bye, cupcake." He said and I cringed at the nickname. I love cupcakes but I don't wanna be called one, specifically not by him.

Shehryar turned around and left the room, leaving the door half open. I let out the breath I was holding. Shutting my eyes I sat back on the bed.

Why is he doing this? My inner voice questioned. I hide my face in my hands. He asks if I am scared of  him. Well I am not just scared. I am totally creeped out! I shook my head. I can't show him my fear. I can't make him feel powerful over me. I have to be stronger! I stood up and into the washroom. After freshening up and brushing my teeth, I came back into the room. I sat back on the bed. Shehryar stop this! I mentally pleaded.