Chapter Twenty Two. Part 2.

Shanaya's POV :

"Come'on bhabhi, it's fun." Waqas pleaded and I finally nodded, after declining his offer to play truth and dare- for nearly ten times. I stood up and Aunty smiled at me. I walked with Waqas towards the small circle, people had made. My eyes met Hussain's and he smiled slightly. I looked down and walked upto them. After leaving me near the dine, Hussain haven't met me the whole time. I sat beside Hussain and Waqas went upto Shehryar who was seated far from me. Three girls, I don't know whom were seated here and then there was me, Hussain, Atif, Shehryar and Waqas.

Reception is nearly over and everyone is just spending time with friends. No one was anymore on stage as well. Waqas laughed devilishly and then spinned the bottle and it stopped sharp at himself. Waqas face fell instantly and everyone laughed.

"Yar hadh hai, khud ke hatho hi phas gaya." Waqas complained furrowning and everyone nodded, laughing. Shehryar sat straighter and looked at him pointedly.

"Truth ya dare?" Shehryar asked and Waqas raised one eyebrow at him.

"Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? Of course Dare." Waqas asked rolling his eyes and Shehryar smirked.

"Okay then. I dare you to go and kiss Shabana Aunty on both cheeks." Shehryar said and Waqas eyes widened. His face fell and he gulped.

"Yar, meine truth keha tha- tune suna nhi!" He suddenly exclaimed and every one laughed. When Shehryar glared at him, he shook his head. He shivered dramatically and then finally stood up, nodding to himself. I bite my lower lip to keep from laughing.

"Man up man! Yes, Waqas you can do it!" Everyone chanted lowly and he stood straight. He suck in a sharp breath. He walked upto the table where Aunty is and everyone followed. I furrowned but then join them. We tiptoed behind him from afar and then stood behind the wall, watching him while hiding.

Waqas turned back to see us and everyone showed him thumbs up. He nodded and smiled cheekily, though I can see he was nervous. He turned around and then swiftly walked upto Aunty's table. Waqas tapped Shabana Aunty on the shoulder and she looked up.

"Peetne wala hai." I heard Atif whisper and everyone nodded chuckling. I focused my eyes back on Waqas, he had asked Aunty to come with him on the side. Waqas talked some more than Aunty's expression changed.

"Kya bola?!" Aunty asked angrily and Waqas suddenly step forward and kissed her on cheek, as soon as he pull back, Aunty Shabana slapped him on the back. He ran towards us and everyone burst out in Laughter.

"Khotya! Aa ithe tenu mein deya puppi!" Aunty Shabana yelled, when he reached to us. He turned around and yelled back.

"Aunty dare tha! Kissi hi li hai- sone da haar te nai!" Everyone laughed and Aunties on the table also started Laughing. Hussain's mom got up and brought Aunty Shabana back to the table. We came back to our place, still laughing. Waqas face was red when we sat on our places back.

"Sale teri baari aane de, batata hoon tujhe." Waqas threatened Shehryar who just nodded carelessly in return. Game continued and we got to do many stuff.

One of the girl told us that her first crush was on her maths teacher, the other two did the dare as, hit a random boy and spill water on another girl. Shehryar and Hussain turns still haven't came, while we get to see a drunken girlfriend act by atif. It was hilarious cause Waqas was the boyfriend. Now it was maybe fifth round when the bottle stopped at me.

"Truth ya dare bhabhi?" Waqas asked and I laughed nervously. Should I say truth? They may ask something that can be awkward. Okay I will just do a dare. I mean I can spill water on someone. Not that difficult.