Chapter Twenty Three.

Shanaya's POV:

"Kiss me." He said and I froze. It felt as if my heart stopped for a second and I blinked. I was speechless. His eyes bored into mine as his hand trail up my arm and I shuddered at the touch. He felt it too cause his eyes lowered and settled at my lips.

"You said. It's an act of love to be done in private... so now we are alone. Do it." Hussain said lowly and his eyes met mine again. I gulped. What do I do? My heart rate seemed to increase further as Hussain stood a little straighter and open the buttons of his coat. My breath hitched in my throat. Fear surrounded me- fear which was long gone. Fear of him forcing me. eyes lowered to his chest, his shirt buttons were open from up, Why he opening his buttons?! Hussain step closer again and my eyes raised upto his face. His eyes had turned darker by now and I felt my hands shivering, when he grabbed both of my arms. My heart doesn't seem to slow down as I mentally tried to calm myself down.

He won't do anything. Right?

"Hus-s-" I tried to speak but he placed his finger on my lips and tears of unknown fears welled up in eyes. This is not how this should happen. I wanted to say, but he dint let me speak.

"Sshh...just-- Kiss me, Shanaya." His voice was thicker and raspy as my name rolled slowly from his lips and I try my best not to raise my hand to his chest and push him away. I found myself terrified to even touch him right now. He is not himself. I don't even know if I know him anymore. His hand raised up and he touch my cheek with his finger. I turned my head a little aside.

"Hussain S-stop." I stammered and he tilt his head to side. I took in deep breaths as I tried to move to my left side but Hussain hand slapped on the wall behind me and I flinched back. Furrowning I looked at him. Why is he doing this?

"Kyun?" His voice was harsh and I turned my face, now staring at his shoulder, unable to see him the eye. I was hyperventilating and all I want is to be away from him. I can't understand. Why is he doing this? Why humiliating me like this.

"Let m-me go Hussain, why are you d-doing this?." I stammered again, he dint replied but instead suddenly his hand came in contact with my hip, causing me to jump away, but only to be hold by him. He grabbed my waist and I panicked. I squirmed in his arms, pushing him yet for no use. His power empowering mine. Fact that he is man-handling is more hurting than scaring.

"Please Hussain- choro." I pleaded, but instead I felt him taking a step closer and I was trapped between him and wall behind me. Our bodies not even inches away and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Kyun Shanaya? Why don't you want to kiss me?" He asked, his tone firm and cold. My heart was beating so fast, it could jump out any moment. I refuse to look at him, but his breath on my neck, caused me to shut my eyes tightly. He blow on my neck and I felt some of my hair blew away, exposing my neck to him.

"Let me make it a little easy for you." His voice still firm as he whispered. His lips kissed my jawline and I fisted his shirt in my hands, my hands were on his chest. He trailed down to my neck, his kisses hard and deep. I stood there, hoping this to end. Still processing why Hussain is doing this- what I did to deserve this. I shuddered visibly when his fingertips curved into my dress and he pulled my dress away from my shoulder, His lips touched my shoulder and a whimper escaped my lips. He heard it cause his movements halted. I stood still as a statue, his fingers traced my bare skin as he pull back. He suck in a sharp breath, just how I did.

"Shanaya look at me!" He whispered, no firm tone left, his voice sounded pained. I lowered my head further. I don't wanna see him! Hussain's breath were ragged, just like mine, but mine was from the panic attack he is giving me. He pull further back and I slowly looked up. His eyes had softened and I couldn't take anymore. My lower lip trembled and tears slipped out, rolling down my eyes. He furrowned and shook his head.