Chapter fifteen.

Shanaya's POV:

"He can kiss you and I can't even touch you?" Shehryar asked and I moved further back into lift wall. My heart beating loudly in my chest as he slide his hand away from the wall behind me and place it on my arm. My skin burning. His touch warm but harsh as he pull me into him. Deep and fast breaths left his parted as he stared at me... angrily.

"Why...How...How could you let him kiss you!" He suddenly yelled and I flinched back. His tone harsh as his other hand clutched my other arm too.

"L-Let go-o me!" I exclaimed and squirm in his grip. His jaw clenched as he took a step closer and pushed me against the wall behind me.

"How could you do this to me!" He asked, tears shivering in his eyes and I looked at him in disbelief.

"S-Shehryar, you a-are hurting me." I stammered cause a whimper escaped my lips. He narrowed his eyes and a tear roll down his left eye. My heart clenched.

Why does it still hurt to see him like this?

"L-let me go Shehryar please!" I whimpered as he stared at me, angry tears still evident in his glossy eyes. Tears well up in my eyes.

"I can't let go you. No." He whispered and I narrowed my eyes. Anger and frustration growing in me.

"How many times do I have to say this! I am Hussain's wife now for God's sake! This-" I glanced on his hand on my arm.

"This closeness is not right!" I yelled and he sighed deeply. Not taking a step back.

"I Love you!" He whispered as he rest his forehead on my forehead. Sucking a sharp breath I moved back and he raised his eyes, looking at me pointedly.

"And you keep pushing me away!" He suddenly yelled causing me to shut my eyes in fear. Tears of strange fear ran out of my shut eyes onto my cheeks. Shehryar's warm breath fanned my face and A moment later I felt Shehryar's grip losing on my hand. Just when I thought he will let go of me. I felt his lips on my cheek.

A gasp of shock left my lips as he lower his head and kissed my jawline. My hand on his chest turned into fists as he kissed along my jawline. What is he even thinking?! Shudders run through me when his lips touched my earlobe. His cheek slightly touching my cheek and he took deep breaths.

"Does this feel wrong?" He whispered near my ear and I gulped down the urge to cry. Many thoughts and feels confused my brain.

I loved him. I thought.

But don't do this to Hussain. My inner voice slapped some senses into me and tears rolled down my cheek.

My breaths ragged as I pushed him. He dint bulge though. My hands shaking near his chest, when he moved back and looked at me. His eyes softened now. A tear rolled down his right eye as he stroked my hair softly.

"Does this feel wrong?" He repeated his question and I shivered when his fingertips touch my lower lip. I turned my head aside.

"Yes." I said and I felt Shehryar's hand on my right arm tightening. His eyes darkened and I ignore the fear that surrounded my senses as I looked at him.

"This feels nothing but...wrong." I said firmly and he clenched his jaw.

"Shanaya-" he started but I cut him off.

"You have said enough and done too. Stop this Shehryar. You are just making things complicated." He dint replied and I pushed his chest. I just want to get away from him. He stared at me, his eyes boring into mine and I squirmed.