Chapter Twenty Six.

Shanaya's POV:

"So gayi?" I heard Hussain whisper and open my eyes to look at him.

We were in the flight- it is a long flight and as it is midnight the lights were dimmed- I had closed my eyes for a while now, my mind still wandering around the moments I and Hussain spend together today. My heart beats were quick when Hussain decided to talk. I thought he was asleep.

"Nahi." I whispered back as he stare back at me, with a boyish smile on his face. I smiled and furrowned at the same time.

"I- I was thinking-" He said as he hold my hand, my eyes lowering to his hand. He softly shift his hand beneath mine- interwining our fingers. I smiled and looked back at him.

"Our hands fits perfectly." He said and I nodded, folding my fingers as well.

"You like me?" Hussain asked next and I furrowned. Isn't it obvious?

"Hmm?" Hussain eyes met mine and I saw something flash in his eyes. He is worried for my answer- how could I not like him? He is the best thing that happened to me.

"Of course I do." I whispered and I felt him relaxing. I furrowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No. Nothing. It's just... I get confused at time." He trailed off and I sat a bit straighter.

"Confused- as in?" I pushed the subject and Hussain sat up straighter as well, his hand squeezing mine aa he looked at me.

"I like you. Very very much." He said and I smiled feeling my cheeks hot.

"I like you too. Very very much." I replied and he smiled as well. I lowered my gaze- feeling shy all of sudden. Hussain's free hand touched my cheek and I glanced up at him.

"You look gorgeous when you blush." He whispered and I just stared back. We lost in each others eyes I guess. But it's just so easy to stare in his eyes, his hand moved downwards and I try to keep my eyes open. He leaned over and I felt my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes Sir?" Hussain pulled away, shocked suddenly as a air hostess spoke out of blue. I lowered my gaze.

"Sorry what?" Hussain asked and she furrowned.

"You want something?" She asked and Hussain shook his head.

"Oh. Sorry my bad." The air hostess said and left. I took deep breaths. Okay now that wasn't awkward at all.

"You know what?" Hussain said and I glanced at him.

"Not only in kitchen- actually it seems as if we are meant to be interrupted whenever, trying to romance." He said seriously and I nodded. We stared at each other for another few seconds and then burst out laughing. Causing some of the passengers wake up and shout stuff like-

"Shut up! Will'ya?" We covered our mouths to keep from laughing. I shook my head and leaned onto Hussain's shoulder.

"Good night babes." Hussain whispered as I clutched his arm, getting comfortable.

"Good night, handsome." I whispered back and he looked down at me, with raised eyebrows.

"What? Nicknames aren't just your thing. Now are they, Mr. Hussain?" I asked with a small smirk and he smirked.

"Now that's like my girl- actually much better- that's like my wife." He kissed my forehead and I smiled closing my eyes. He rest his head upon mine- and soon enough we slept.

----

"What the-" I opened my eyes to see water on my arm. I looked up furrowning and saw Hussain with widened eyes. He was standing and had a cup of water in his hand. Well he had cup- water was on my arm.