Chapter Twenty Two. Part 1.

Shanaya's dress in side picture... luv It!
And Hussain and Shehryar are wearing what they were wearing in new video. :D 

*Author Note at the end is important!*

Shanaya's POV:

"Beta yeh dress phen lo." Aunty said and I turned around from my closet to look at her. My eyes widened,  she was holding a beautiful masterpiece in her hand. I blinked in astonishment. She smiled at me and came upto me. She gave me the dress and I took it gladly.

"Kaisa laga?" Aunty asked and I raised my eyes to look at her.

"Beautiful." I replied and she nodded.

"Bohat achi baat hai. Now get ready, Hussain said he will come by another one hour." She informed and I nodded. Aunty left and I kept the dress on the bed. Hussain hasn't talked to me yet and I am now worried that, maybe he misunderstood me. Aunty had informed me few hours before that we have a reception to attend. All four of us have to be there, Hussain have went somewhere and Shehryar- I don't know where he is. I have to talk to Hussain. I hope he isn't angry with me.

My eyes landed on the dress again and I smiled. Dark blue and white are the main colours which stood out, making the dress breath-taking. I have this feelings in me. Today I want to look pretty. For Hussain, if he is in good mood. I will be able to explain him everything. I went into washroom and took a quick bath. I came back out and wear the dress. Dress hugged me and I smiled while staring my reflection in mirror. It fits me perfectly. I kept the dubata aside. And walked upto the dressing table and sitting.

Starting with my hair, I blow dry them and then did make up. I made a blue and black-smoke eyeshadow and then applied eyeliner. Then some light pink lips gloss. After applying blush and mascara. I was ready. I stood up and brush my hair. Glancing at the clock I set my dubata on my shoulder.

6:30pm. Hussain will be here any minute. I glanced again at mirror. I felt my hand hand sweating as I wear ear rings. Why I am so nervous.

"Wow." I heard a whisper and shut my eyes. My heart hammering in my chest as I slowly turned around. My eyes widened slightly. He looks hot. What did I just thought? I lowered my gaze. Dressed in a black suit and blue shirt underneath- Hussain looked dashing. My eyes rasied again and when I thought our eyes will met, his eyes were still roaming on me. My face turned hot and I turned back to mirror.

"Let's go?" He asked and I nodded, picking up my handbad. I walked upto him and he hold my hand. I sighed in relief. He isn't angry, at least. We walked beside each other and then down the stairs. Aunty and Shehryar was there as well. I glanced his way, same attire as Hussian but his shirt was white. I looked away as he looked at me. We walked silently but I felt eyes on me. I gulped down the nervousness as I Hussain opened the car door for me.

"Beta ap bohat achi lag rahi ho." Anuty complimented me and I smiled.

"Thank you Aunty."

The ride was long enough to make me sleepy. I rest my head on the seat and leaned a little. I furrowned and look forward to see Shehryar staring at me from rear mirror. My heart beats quickened and I lowered my gaze. I felt my heart stopping when my gaze fell upon Hussain. He was the driving- looking straight ahead. But what scared me was the way he clutched the stearing wheel. His knuckles had turned white, but his face was blank.

I looked away. Hussain is angry. But he is not showing it. I felt angry and annoyed myself. Shehryar has to stop doing this. He maybe don't even know that because of this staring he is doing, things are turning bad between me and Hussain. Suddenly realization hit me. My eyes snapped up into rear mirror. Shehryar wasn't looking at me now and I looked away too.