Chapter Six.

Shanaya's POV:

"Shanaya?" I heard Hussain calling me from a far but I dint reply. I can't reply. I was in my own world, a world full of pain. Shehryar's photos were in front of me, making everything he did extra real. Extra painful.

Tears well up in my eyes and a whimper escaped my lips as I felt my heart heavy in my chest. Reality hit me like a brick. Ami is in coma, Shehryar went away, ran away! Life has became so.... so difficult! I stepped away from door and walked up to Shehryar's photo frame. He was laughing in his picture. Just like how he used to laugh while talking.... talking to me. Tears streamed down my face. This all.... I hold his photo frame and wave of fresh pain raised in me. I whimpered again. I know I am weak but I am human too.

I loved him. I did.

I ran my fingers along his photo frame and that's when Hussain entered the room. His voice broke my trance and Shehryar's photo frame slipped out of my hand. I looked down and Hussain's eyes followed mine. The mirror of frame broke as soon as it collided with the hard tile floor. I knelt down, to pick up the mess I had. As soon as I touched the first piece it pricked into my finger.

Isn't it funny that even Shehryar's photo frame wants to hurt me like he did?

"Here." Hussain whispered as he knelt down in front of me. I looked at him, he was staring down at the broken photo frame. He hold the photo frame, shaking it so pieces of the mirror fell down.

"I got it." He forced a smile as he stood up. I stood up too. He looked at once he placed the photo frame on the table. He walked towards me and hold my hand, checking if my finger is hurt but it's not bleeding. His eyes raised from my hand and met my eyes. He closed his eyes for a moment abd rolled his tongue over his lower lip. I looked down and gulped. I am a wreck. Next Hussain hand was on my elbow as he lead me out of the room. I thought he would take me downstairs but instead he took me back in our room. Our, word still feels strange.

"Hussain, I-I am fine." I stuttered when he closed the door and look at me. His face angry?

"Stop. Just stop lying!" He yell-whispered. I take a step back and he ran a hand through his hair. He tje looked at me and sighed. I stared at him confused. Why is he angry?

"Shanaya wake up! I mean...please don't do this to yourself. You..." he stopped and came near me. His hand touched my arm and I looked down. His touch warm and gentle. His other end reached up my face and he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"You don't deserve this Shanaya. You don't deserve to cry. You don't deserve to be left broken. Trust me, I kmow." He whispered and I looked up to meet his gaze. No sign of anger were left on his flawless face but just concern. He other hand also hold my other arm and he pull me in slightly. A wave of relief ran through me as he cautiously hugged me. His hands on my arms and mine still on my sides. He waited for me to response. He wants my permission. He wants me to hug him but he dint knew this hug was actually what I wanted. To someone hold me and tell me it's going to be fine.

"Trust me." Hussain whispered in the hug.

I slowly raised my hands and wrapped around his waist. He stiffened for a split second and then soon his hands slide down from my arms too. One of his arm was wrapped around my waist while other stroked my hair slowly, his gesture soothing my aching heart. We stayed there, just like that. No one said anything. Nothing.

No words were needed.

"Shanaya beta!" I heard Aunty calling for me and I pulled away. Hussain's hands slipped away from me but the burning sensation remained on the places his touch was. He looked at me and I looked away. Suddenly embarrassed. He just saw the worst broken part of me. But what is more important is that he calmed me down. This much that a slight smile was present on my lips now. He pull a strand out of my face and place it behind my ear. I glanced up and see him smiling. He hold my hand then.

"Mom calling, chale?" He asked and o nodded. He pull me with him and we reach up of the stairs. People's eyes focused on us as we started walking down. My hand still thankfully in Hussain's hand. Did I mention, I hate being Centre of attention? Well I do. I get all nervous when people, I mean a big hall full of strangers, stare at me and that also while checking every details of me. I squeezed Hussain's hand and he glanced at me. Some people whispered stuff like 'bechari.' 'Kaisi larki hai yeh?' 'Ufff pata nhi kya hoga ab iska'... These whispers just add to my nervousness. People and their thoughts. They don't have to tell me this. As if knowing my tension, Hussain squeezed my hand, assuring.

We reached up on the small stage and Hussain sat me down first. People started greeting us and whole time one thing stopped me from getting up and running away.

Hussain's hand in mine.

-------*****-------

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Yup yup three update a day?! Well yeah... I know I am awesome... lol

Guyz you are awesome ppl! N this is a big thank you from me!

Again, tell me your favorite parr of the chapter.

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...