Chapter Nineteen.

Shanaya's POV:

I smiled as Hussain and his friends laugh about something. He looks so cute when he laughs. He definitely should laugh more often.

We were sitting on the couch and Hussain was seated beside me. Many boys n girls were scattered in the hall but I was feeling uncomfortable. I ran my eyes through crowd and again the uneasiness start growing within me. Pakistan mein aisi parties bhi hoti hai? I thought as I stare at the girls dancing with boys carelessly on some jazz songs. Did I mention I hate when Muslim girls act like this? Well I do. I looked away, can't ruin my mood. I smiled again and tried listening to Hussain's conversation, he was listening to his friends. Hussain glanced my way and furrowned.

"What happened?" He asked and I shook my head. He nodded and when I thought he will forget about me and enjoy the conversation he proved me wrong. He hold my hand.

"Guyz, excuse us for a while." He said and I raised my eyebrows. He pull me with him and we walked towards the backside of the house. When we passed by the main door I glanced out. Shehryar isn't there. I sighed in relief maybe he went home.

It hurts to admit, but I was worried about him. Better that he left.

"Come." I raised my eyes and saw were near stairs.

"Kehaan?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Up?" He asked and I laughed.

We climbed up the stairs and then Hussain open the door to terrace. Cold wind blowed and water splashed as the door opened with force. Hussain stumbled back and laughed.

"Darwaze ko gussa aya hua hai." He said and I shook my head. He was about to pull me out when I stopped him.

"Barish horahi hai." I stated and he raised his eyebrows. He nodded.

"I know. That's why we are here. Come let's..." He said and stepped out of the door, pulling me along with him. I gasped as he spin me, pulling into him.

"Dance in the rain!" He laughed. I gasped again as cold weather sent shivers down my spine. Hussain wrapped his arm around my waist and spun me in circles. My feets a little above ground, I grabbed his shoulders with my hands.

"Stop! Hussain mein gir jao gi!" I exclaimed shutting my eyes. He just laughed again. His one hand left me as he placed me back on ground. Just when I thought this dance is over he hold my hands from his shoulders and holding one of my hand, he suddenly spun me, I went swirling far but he hold my hand and pull with little force and I spun me back into him. I land on his chest with a thud. My eyes shut tightly and breaths heavy. My mind dizzy with all circles he made me spin in. He was holding me by hips , and I was half hugging him. Half cause our hands weren't around each other. His chest vibrated beneath my hands when he chuckled. I raised my eyes and met his.

"Mein tumhe kabhi girne nhi doonga. Trust me." He whispered, his face holding a emotion I can't describe. I stared back, his chest moved up and down deeply beneath my hands. My breath still heavy as his hand moved from my hip, slipping till it was completely wrapped around my waist. I suck in a sharp breath. My senses clouding as I stare down. His other hand rest on my arm and then slowly moved up to my shoulder. Nervousness and sizzling tingles ran through my body. Hussain lowered his head slightly. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Do you trust me?" Hussain whispered and I raised my eyes to met his. He stared back at me and I blinked. Our face inches away. Rain droplets rolled down his face as his eyes searched answer in mine. My mouth suddenly dry. I was speechless. Our bodies just mere inches away. Just one step closer and there will be distance between us.

"I do." I whispered, honestly. His lips tugged upwards into a beautiful smile and I caught myself smiling too. He took a step closer and kissed my forehead. I shut my eyes, fisting his shirt when his hand ran along my hair. Feelings flooded in my stomach and I felt nervous, excited, weak, strong all together. I don't know what's happening to me.

I am lost. Or did I just found myself?

Hussain kissed my eyes and then trailed down to my cheeks, shivers running down my spine. I shuddered visibly as he kissed my neck and I felt his hand around my waist tightened. He lowered his head as he trailed soft kisses on my neck and jawline. My heart beats increasing with each kiss. Strange new feelings engulfed me and I turned my head a little side. My hands were shaking as I raised my hand and placed it behind his neck. A low sound escaped Hussain's lips as I ran my hand through his soft hair. He suddenly moved forward causing me to walk backwards, I hold his shoulder when my back was gently pressed against the wall. His one arm still around me while his other hand was on the wall behind me.

"Shanaya." He whispered and I opened my eyes. He pulled back before kissing my jawline one last time and another wave of shivers ran down my spine. He stared at me now facing me, his eyes has darkened and his voice was thicker than usual. I stared back. Our breaths deep and I blinked at his intense gaze. I tried to reply but no words came out. He chuckled, resting his forehead on mine.

"Shanaya." He whispered and hold my hand which was still resting on his chest. He closed his eyes and his lips touched my fingers. I suck in a deep breath and he raised his eyes. He smiled warmly at me. This what we are having is nothing I experienced before. Hussain smile was still present on his lips as he took a step closer.

"I Lo-" Hussain was cut off by a loud crashing sound. We furrowed and Hussain getaway from me and I walked beside him. We leaned a little and look down. A small crowd was made in circle and they were looking at something or someone? Hussain looked around confused and I was furrowing too.

My heart skipped a beat. When my eyes settled on the specific car. Headlights were on but what scared me was the opened door, the car was damaged from front and He was not there. My eyes snapped back at the crowd and I looked at Hussain.

"H-hussain-" I hold his arm and he looked at me. His eyebrows still furrowed, confused.

"S-Shehryar." I stuttered and his eyebrows raised. Realization hit him and he turned around in a snap. Looking around hastily. His eyes found Shehryar's damaged car and he slapped his hand on the balcony railing.

"Nai nai...yar!" He yelled worriedly and start running out of the door, me right behind him. My heart praying that he is fine.

Shehryar please be safe!

---***---

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Short update? I wanted to end there :p

One line for this chapter? Please?

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...