Chapter Nine.

Shanaya's POV:

"Shanaya, wake up." I moaned in my sleep and slowly raised my head. Opening my eyes I saw seats? Oh. I looked at my left side to find myself leaned on Hussain's side. I was clutching Hussain's right arm and was probably asleep on his shoulder. I moved away and looked up, I caught him smiling at me. I blinked a few times and open my hands before unwrapping them around his arms. Why do I always cuddle while sleeping?! Bad habit. I slapped myself mentally.

"Chicken or vegetable?" Hussain asked and I frowned.

"Kya?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows and signalled behind him with his thumb. I looked behind him and a aur hostess was smiling down at us. Food.

"Chicken." I replied and air hostess nodded. After giving us our food packets, she left. I opened up my packet and saw chicken gravy at one side and white rice om other. I said Bismillah and started eating, to my surprise it was tasty. I have heard people saying that plane food sucks, but this is actually pretty good.

"Want something to drink?" Hussain asked and I nodded. He called the air hostess again. He asked for two water bottles and soft drinks. She severed coco cola for both of us and I shook my head.

"I don't want coco cola." I stated and Hussain frowned. He asked politely for the hostess to wait as he turned to me.

"Why not?" He asked and I sighed.

"After all Israel and Palestine... I am on bycott." A small smile played on Hussain's lips as he nodded in understanding. He turned to the hostess and smiled politely.

"We would like to have water only." I raised my eyebrows. He is refusing because I said no? He turned to me and hand me water bottle. He glanced my way and smiled.

"Shanaya, I am Muslim too. If you can, I should too." He explained and I smiled. Then we started eating again. My mind a little on peace.

----

I stirred awake. Damn! I slept again! I scolded myself but thankfully I wasn't all over Hussain, instead I was leaned on the window. I looked up and saw he was standing. We arrived? I thought.

"We arrived." Hussian said, confirming my thoughts. I got up and he moved backwards, giving me space to come out. We walked towards the exit. The air hostesses smiled and bid us good byes. As soon we got out warm breeze hit my face. Why is it so hot? I furrowed and removed my strands out of my face. We walked down the long stair and finally into Airport.

Many people were present on the counters as we waited for our luggage. There were from different countries. Hussain looked at me and asked me to follow him out.

"We dint got the luggage yet." I said and he turn to look at me.

"Yes. Cause Waqas just texted me saying that our luggage has been sent to the hotel we are staying at." I furrowed but nodded anyway. I slight nervousness ran in me as I looked ta the people. Women were in abaya and I looked around. Every board had titles in English and Arabic? that's when something hit me. I don't even know where we are.

"Where are we?" I asked dumbly and wished I haven't said it. Ugh! I could have just looked around to see where we are. Hussain laughed a little and stared me.

"You don't know?" He asked in disbelief and I looked away. Way to embarrass yourself. Hussain cleared his throat and I glanced his way.

"Well. We are in Bahrain." He informed and I nodded. That explains the abaya's and Arabic.

"Let's go?" He asked and I nodded before we got into a taxi. Hussain told the driver adress and the we drove. Soon enough we were in front of a long building, Gulf hotel named board was high and bold. I entered the loby with Hussain and gulped as the large area somehow intimate me. Hussain went upto the  reception, collecting our door card.

In another fifteen we were in elevator. My eyes widened when Hussian pressed teh 15 floor button. We arrived in the long corridor and then in front of room number 1506. I remembered the number, just in case. A slash voice was made as Hussain swiped the card and I gulped. Hussian open the door wide open for me and stepped aside.

"After you." He said smiling and I walked in. Wow. The room was awesome. A big flat tv was fixed on the left wall, while two sofas were placed on the side, there it was our suitcase near the Sofas. Both sofa were for sitting, no long couch. Bathroom seemed to on the left coner as well. I noticed there was no Kitchen though. Guess we will be eating downstairs. My eye's tour finished on the king size bed and I felt my hand sweating. I glance at Hussain who was busy opening our suitcase, I gulped and hugged myself. Air conditioner freezing the room slightly, the atmosphere out is hot so I guess they keep the Air conditioning on all the time. Hussain came up to me, a black T-shirt and white pajamas in his hand.

"Change, and rest... we are going out for dinner. Ok?" He said more like an statement and I nodded. He then disappeared in the washroom. I slowly sat on the bed. I don't feel much tired, cause half way I just slept but some feelings came popping in my mind and heart. Fear and nervousness. He said he was sorry. My mind reminded me. I really hope that what happened yesterday wasn't going to happen again. Can I promise that to myself? No. My inner voice answered. I shook my head. I can't be scared of something that maybe not going to happen. I so hope Hussain understand me.

Everything is going to be ok. I consoled myself. I am just...

Hoping for the best.

---****---

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Another update for you awesome people. Hope you love me more now :p now be a good person and comment.... please :)

Favourite part of the chapter :)

Please Vote on each chapter you have read and Commment alottt! Lol

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...