Chapter Twenty Nine.

Shanaya's POV:

"Sain." I whispered and Hussian looked at me. We were sitting on the bed, beside each other and Hussain haven't gone out since I told him to stay. I was starting to feel sleepy, but maybe he wants to eat something first.

"Hmm?" He asked as he make circles on the back of my hand. I smiled at him.

"Kuch khana hai, I will bring for you." I asked and he shook his head.

"No. I am fine, if you want something I will bring for you." He offered and I shook my head. He smiled.

"I want to sleep." I whispered, tiredly and he nodded, We laid down and I rest my head on his chest, wrapping my hand around his torso. Hussain body stiffened when I snuggled closed to him.

"Mujhe na actually- tum se door jana chahiye kabhi kabhi." He whispered and I furrowned, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Kyun?" I asked, confused and he chuckled, his chest vibrating under my palms. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Cause then I got these -" he stopped and shifted slightly, causing me to turned back- now laying on my back. He hovered above me and I felt shivers run down my spine. His eyes roamed on my face as he touched my cheek, my eyes fluttering shut as he leaned in.

"These breath-taking moments with you." He whispered, his voice thick and I shuddered when his lips touched my forehead. He pull back and I felt his hand moving away from my cheek as well. I opened my eyes slowly. His body warmth making everything extra warm. He was staring back at me, his eyes locked with mine and I try to take calm breaths. Something new was in his eyes. Something deep. It scares me, but excites me. After a few seconds he gulped and blinked.

"You are tired. Let's just, sleep." He whispered and I blinked my eyes. He laid down on his back and I slowly returned to where I was. My head on his chest and I sighed deeply. His hand on my waist pulled me even closer as he took in a deep breath.

"Good night." He whispered and I smiled, closing my eyes.

"Good night." I replied lowly.

-----

Minahil's POV :

"I am so sorry about- about how Shehry behaved." Aunty Nasreen spoke up as soon as we entered guest room. I looked up at her and shook my head, smiling.

"It's okay. I mean- he is ajeeb but it's ok. I hope things will get - uh better?" I tried to sooth her and she laughed at my confused sympathy. I smiled at her. Aunty Nasreen- my mom's best friend. Who helped me when I was facing the worst phase of my life. I owe her.

"Beta Mahi. I am sorry k yeh sub... I can't tell how glad I am that you said yes. After knowing everything about Shanaya. You just suprised me." She stated as we sat on the bed. I looked down, sighing. Only if she know that I had no option.

"It's okay Aunty. I suprised myself by saying yes. Jab abu ne ek week phele bataya toh I was shocked. I mean come'on yeh toh wohi baat hui na, beta kal tumhari shaadi hai. Time per aa jaana." I replied and she laughed again, I watched her closely. Her eyes were teary. Her laugh faded and shw looked down.

"Shehry is not like this. He is a very good person deep down." Shw whispered, a tear rolled down her eyes ans I hugged her.

"I know. Aunty Shehryar is broken, I can see it. I will do everything to fix him. I promise." I whispered in the hug and felt Aunty shaking. She is crying. I pulled back,  slowly.

"Beta. I know k ap k abu ne ap ko apni kasam di hai." She said and my eyes widened. She knows? She wiped her tears and I looked down. She knows k abu ne mujhe apni kasam di hai. He wants me to marry Shehryar. I am his only daughter and I just couldn't say no- he never have asked me anything all these years. After ami left us to go and live her dreams. I and abu had been stranger. We lived in a same house. Under same roof yet he wasn't with me.