Chapter Ten.

Shanaya's POV:

"Five minutes, I am coming." I yelled slightly from behind the bathroom door as I tried closing my stupid locket. I huffed annoyed. Hussain had got ready, already and I am also done but this locket which I love and goes so well with my black dress had stuck me here. I can't hook it!. Again I missed closing it, behind my neck and I rolled my eyes. I pull my hands in front of me and stared at the black heart shaped pendant.

"Fine! I won't wear you." I said to the locket and walked out of the bathroom. My eyes met Hussain's, he was frowning slightly as his eyes roamed from my head to toe. I walked upto dressing table. I kept the locket on the dressing table and ran my hand through my hair. I picked up my black bangles and wear them.

"You are not going to wear it?" Hussain asked and I looked up from my hands at him in the mirror, a small smile playing on his pink lips. Hussain was now stood behind me. He picked up the locket with his left hand and his eyes met mine again, nervously, I looked down. My heart beats increasing at sudden closeness.

"May I?" He whispered and when I dint replied, I felt his fingers on my neck as he move my hair aside. I froze. My breaths were heavy as he brought the locket near me and then closed it behind my neck. He figures slightly touched my bare skin and I shuddered. I glanced up and saw him staring at the locket or more like my neck and my heart skipped a beat at his intense gaze.

"T-thanks." I stammered and moved a little away. His eyes met mine again and he nodded slightly. He walked towards the door and turned the knob, opening the door for me. I settled my dubata (veil) on my shoulder and walked out of the room. We got into elevator and Hussain opened his coats button. My eyes slowly took in his appearance. He was waring nice pant coat. He looked dashing, if I say so. Before he see me staring at him, I looked away.

"Hey! Yar how are you?" Some guys asked Hussain as soon as we entered the small club this hotel have. I was nervous, this is first time ever that I am in a club. Though I dint said anything. Not cause of slight fear I have for Hussain, but cause the place looks decent enough. Couple were having dinner and at the far corner, some people were dancing to music. Even the music wasn't loud. Nothing tht could make me uncomfortable. My hand was engulfed into Hussain's hand and I was out of my thoughts train. I looked up to see a guy smiling at me and his wife stood beside her.

"Shanaya this is my friend Sohail and his wife and guys this is my wife, Shanaya." Hussain introduced.

"Assalamualaykum." I greeted and they greeted back with 'Walaikumassalam.' We soon left as they were leaving when we had arrived. Hussian hand still in mine as he lead me towards a table for two. Suddenly I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked around me, No one.

But I felt someone is watching me. I furrowned when no one was watching me and everyone was busy with themselves.

"You going to sit?" Hussain asked and I looked at him startled. He was holding chair out for me.

"I am sorry." I apologized for keeping him waiting. I sat and he took seat across from me. Hussain called a waiter and ordered grilled chicken and oranges juices. Hussain looked at me and I looked at him. He smiled and I tried to smile as well.

"So... tell me your favorite dessert." Hussain asked and I furrowned. Where did this come from? Though I answered anyways.

"Ice cream." I replied and he raised his eyebrows before chuckling.

"I thought you would say something like kheer..." and I smiled slightly.

"I like to keep it simple. I love ice cream, so." I replied and he nodded, still smiling. Our conversation was cut short as waiter arrived with food. Awesome essence of food spread around us and we started eating after Hussain thanked the waiter. We ate quitely and then the waiter came back to clean up the table. I felt again, as if someone was watching me. my eyes roamed aroud the whole club but no one seemed to look at me. I shook my head. I am just imagining. My inner was said and I brsuhed the strange thoughts away.

"Would you..." Hussain trailed off and I stared at him confused.

"Um... with me..." he trailed off again and I furrowned.

"What?" I asked confused. He sighed and stood up. Once in front of me hee offered me his hand and looked at me, small smile on his lips.

"Can I have this dance with you." He finally asked and I raised my eyebrows, gulping down my nervousness. I stared at his hand. You can't say no. It will be rude. Go with the flow. Give him a chance. It's just a dance. My mind ranted and I slowly kept my hand on his hand. Gripping my hand hee smirked and pull me up gently. We walked upto the dance stage and I looked at Hussain.

"I am not good at dancing." I warned Hussain and he chuckled.

"Doesn't matters-" he said as he turned around and stood in front of me. He placed his hand on my hip and tried best not to shiver visibly. We are just dancing. My mind reminded and I looked at him. He tilt his head to side and removed his hand from my hip. He hold my hands which were still on my sides, placing the around his neck, he then again hold my waist, with both hands now and my breath hitched. I looked right and left nervously.

"Relax." He whispered and I tried to do what he said. He started moving slightly as a romantic slow tune played in background. I calmed a little bit and started moving exactly how he was dancing. He smirked and looked at me.

"You dance. Just good enough." He complimented and my cheeks turned red. First off we were this close and second off he is staring at me. I looked away and stared at my side. My one hands slipped down and rested on his left shoulder. His hand slipped to the back of my small back and he pulled me in slightly. With a small gasp I shut my eye, my heart beating fast and felt the same for Hussain. His heart beats were quick under my hand which was on his chest. I can feel his heart. His warm breaths fanned my neck as he lowered his face on my side. We still dancing slowly. I felt Hussain's grip tightened a little on my back and I shuddered. Can't take it anymore and just then the song ended. I pulled away instantly and Hussain's hands slipped away from me. Our eyes met and I gulped. He furrowned but before he could say anything,  I walked backwards.

"I am going to freshen up." I said quickly and turned walked away. Don't follow me, don't follow me. I prayed inwardly as I walked away and into a silent small hall. 'Ladies Washroom' sign was written on the door at the far coner. I started walking towards the door. My mind in haze. My heart beat out of control and I just wanted cold water to wash my face and calm down.

Why doesn't he understands that this much closeness can give me a heart attack. He is wrong? Not completely. My inner voice replied. But he have to understand this! I snapped. I shook my head. This battle inside me making me insane. I turned the knon and opened the washroom door. But just then.

"Ahh..." I screamed, shocked as two hands hold my waist and pull me back. Sacred, I struggled against him. Why don't he understands! He tried holding my arms but I don't want to be touched right now! When I dint stopped, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall near the washroom door. His hands on my arms as he pinned me to the wall. What? Now he will force me?!

"Hussain choro! What the-" I yelled but was cut myself off as I looked up. Dark eyes met mine and everything stilled. Time and my heart seems to be frozen as I stared in the dark eyes infront of me, I never thought I will be seeing anytime soon. My lips slightly parted in shock as my widened eyes fixated on his face.

Shehryar. This isn't real.

"We need to talk." Shehryar whispered and his breath fanned my face and I blinked, coming out of my trance.

This is real.

-------****-------

A/N: ASALAMOALAIKUM!

Twistttt! Lol...
I hope you guyz are shocked! Haha tell me what did you think about this!

Want update?

Then simply Vote and comment!

P.S: Hussain is like this in this chapter :p

ILoveYouAll!!

~Khuvahish...