Chapter 4 - Blue Haired Omega

Start from the beginning

In reply I said to him, "I still want you."

It's so strange that someone who still want you doesn't get affected by the statement "I don't want you anymore" at all.

It's raining outside. I couldn't take that scene before me anymore. So I left the place and starts walking in this heavy rain God knows where. I am walking through the sideways when suddenly something dropped from my pocket.

Then I got slightly affected when I find his lighter in my pocket.....

I break a little from inside.

When I found his old t-shirts in my wardrobe.....

I break a little.

When I saw the tissues which we used to play pictionary at that restaurant.....

I break a little.

Every time something breaking a little more inside of me to fall apart. My thoughts are ruining my innerself so much that I didn't even realize when and how I bumped with someone and fell on him. I couldn't see him because my back was facing his face.

He quickly hold me but firmly. His scent told me that he is an Alpha. That scent was....strange!

I turned around to thank him but he was already moving forward. I called him but there was a big headphones on his head. Maybe he didn't hear because of that.

Anyways, My birthday is already ruined and now I just want to go......no I can't go there.

Can I?

"Taxi!" I called a taxi and went there, where I shouldn't go. If Hobi got to know about this he'll kill me for sure. But they didn't come tonight right?

It's my birthday and they didn't even care about that. Well, no one cares about me though. Isn't it?

Mom used to tell me that I'm special, that I am precious and someone, for whom people will cherish. Because I am a male omega. A rare one from my pack 'Moonlight'.

People here believes that I meant to be in this pack because moon goddess sent me as a blessing to this pack. Everyone here adores me with their love and affection. Because they believe that moon goddess made me with moonlight.

Huh! A bitter smile comes every time when I remember it. If I'm really that much precious then why did he leave me? Why did he cheat on me? Why did he.......reject me? This one question kills me every fucking time.

Seeing this rainy day it reminds me of my last 23rd birthday when Jinwoon surprised me beautifully. A grand party had been arranged in the 'Blue Moon' restaurant.

He used to say that this restaurant might be named after me because of my hair and Jimin always defended him saying that it's not because he is the owner of the restaurant.

Hobi and Jimin is my bestest friend and also my family. Because I'm an orohan now. They hated him, still don't know why but after all these they both helped Jinwoon to plan my birthday last year. What a beautiful night that was!

It was raining that day also. We came back home from the party and I dried my hair and went to the kitchen to cook our dinner.

Jinwoon loved when I cook for him. I went to the kitchen and started preparing the ingredients when he came from behind and held my waist with his arms softly saying,

"Got you!"

I giggled at this and said, "I love you."

He kissed on my ears and said softly,