Chapter 2 - Lost It!

Start from the beginning

"What...what did I do?" Jungkook asks him, trying to keep his voice normal.

"What you did today? You beat up a Beta!!! Just because Jonnie is a lawyer that doesn't mean you just stack up freak crimes, man!" Jin shouts again pointing his finger on Jungkook.

"Oh! Hello hello! One minute. Just because you are pregnant that doesn't mean you say anything meaningless!" Jungkook says walking up to him.

"I am pregnant and I've raging hormones parasite of a baby inside of me which sips all of the calcium from my bones! Even after all that, this pregnancy and this baby didn't trouble me that much the way you are doing Jeon fucking Jungkoook!!!!" Jin shouts again walking towards Jungkook, pointing his fingers on him as Jungkook backs off from his position and at the end sits on his sitting bin without finding any other place to go.

Jin was talking to Jungkook like he will kill him at any moment. His eyes were red in anger. Omega's usually behaves weird when they get pregnant. Male omega is rare to find. Jin is one of them. Moreover he is a psychologist. 

The situation I am in now? Well I guess, you can understand why he is being that much dramatic.

"I...I...I was going to call you now." Jungkook stutters badly before him. 

Gosh! He is scarier than my high school principal!

"Yeah? When?" Jin asks him with his raised brow as he sat down on the table before me.

"Nn...no...now! I was going to call you now!" Jungkook says stuttering again.

"You didn't call me for 1 week and you didn't even went to office for 4 fucking days!!!" Jin shouts again as he slaps on Jungkook's hands harshly.

"Because I don't need to go to office. I can...I can do my work from my house." Jungkook says quickly, laughing nervously.

"You were about to be a head Alpha right? You didn't return home for 4-5 days at that time! Now what you do, tell me?" Jin asks Jungkook crossing his hands on his chest. His nose is red from anger as he is glaring at him.

"Consultant. And I….I have a lots of money. I...I don't need to do works!" Jungkook says laughing like an idiot as he lies on the bin putting his one hand under his head.

"What kind of a normal person says that he has lots of money!" Jin says breathing heavily because of his anger.

"Who doesn't have any greed!" Jungkook says with a raised brow, laughing nervously.

"Literary….." Jin huffs in defeat as he sits on the table before Jungkook and trails "you need some normals in your life Kook. You're punishing yourself from the day of the accident."

"Oh God! You and your sister have the same problem. You guys just make your weird theories on your own." Jungkook says irritably.

"I'm worried about you Kook. You still talk to Jennie. You're in a relationship with a dead woman!!!" Jin shouts with his slightly broken voice.

"You don't need to remind me that she is dead, okay? I know that." Jungkook says in his deep warning voice.

Jin takes a deep breath to control himself as he understands that he is arguing with an Alpha who can get out of control if he gets angry and then says,

"After all this, you talk to her all the time! You don't have any friends! You avoid people. You don't even pick my phone." 

"Hello hello hello...FYI. I just came from a date." Jungkook says putting his both hands under his head with a winning look.

"Oh really? So what's the girl's or boy's name?" Jin says in his playful tone, looking at a vase which was beside him on the table.

"It was a girl and her name is……is...is" Jungkook says as he tries to remember the girl's name.