************************************

"Are we really gonna meet my mom?" Liz asked Owen for what seemed like a hundredth time, she couldn't believe that he was taking her to her mom. She's gonna meet her mom.

"Yes." He replied shortly, for once he wanted to fix all the wrongs that he had unknowingly done when he had trusted the wrong person. He hated Sabrina but he understood from where she was coming from. He wanted to kill her for what she had done but than again because of his decision her entire family was killed so was she actually wrong?

Maybe or maybe not. It was not for him to decide, he would do the things in the right manner and hope for the best. This plan was risky, Sabrina may accept her daughter and may never return his family but than no doubt he would kill her but he needs to give her a chance, a chance to show her that he is ready right his mistake and if she is ready to let go of the past.

Owen's eyes snapped on the clearing where Sabrina stood with Nathan who was fighting against her, she was too strong but Nathan was no weak puppy either.

Silas was helping Nathan but today was Sabrina's night she would not be defeated, all other his brothers were all tied to the trees with magic banda around them.

"Go." Owen slowly pushed Liz to go ahead, who snapped out from her shocked stupor as she looked at her mother with a look of disbelief. He sighed, so far he hadn't been too sure that Liz was Sabrina's daughter, he had just recalled the physical similarities the two held when Sabrina was alive and had not been the monster she is today.

It had taken a lot of effort to keep a lid on the anger that just wanted to blow up and kill but for once he wanted to do something without violence. He smiled as he watched little Liz run towards her mother.

"Mamma." She called out loud and Sabrina froze, her hand was raised in the air ready to attack Silas but once she heard Liz's voice she was frozen. Trying to understand whether she was imaging it or her little angel was actually there.

"Mamma." Sabrina couldn't believe her eyes as she turned around and watched her daughter run towards her, calling her name again and again making her cry out loud as she fell on her knees as she wrapped her arms around her daughter once she was close and pulled her towards her chest.

Owen could see the dark web that was around Sabrina in the form of  black smoke was clearing, her hatred was being replaced by the love for her daughter, he ran towards his brothers and snapped his fingers releasing them all. Some looked relived while others flared at the mother who was kissing her daughter's face like her life depended on it.

Tears burned the corners of Owen's eyes, he recalled how his mother would hug him, he cleared his throat gaining Sabrina's attention, who was on alert mode within moments as she hovered protectively in front of her daughter like a tigress.

"Mommy they are good people." Liz whispered as she hugged her mother's leg while Sabrina looked at her like she was speaking some foreign language. "Sabrina you've got your daughter back and now I want Sang back. " Owen's voice was commanding as the grey in his eyes were stormy dark.

"Why should I?! Because of you all my daughter and all my people are dead!" She spat as she glared at him. "We were cheated just as you were we lost our family too!" Gabriel spat having had enough of this disgusting bitch, "you weren't the only one damn it! We lost our parents, our siblings, our uncles, our family! Our friends! Our everything too! And I'll be damned if I let a fucking bitch take away my trouble as well!" He growled as he moved ahead, he had turned into his beast form faster than anyone could blink.

"Where is my girl?!" He hissed the question as he glared at the white eyes bitch. "You got your fucking daughter back it's only fair you return our girl." Axel said in a dangerously calm voice, his beast scratching at his chest wanting to be out.