The Story of a Reaper- The Murderous Plan

Start from the beginning

"We'll start wiiitttthhhhh....the left side" Nightmare said. We nodded in agreement and followed Nightmare.

Luckily, the vault WAS on the left side.

"Alright! Let's make this quick, Error go delete the camera footage" Nightmare said, Error nodded and teleported away somewhere in the building, "Alright, let's open this bad boy up!~" Nightmare said with a smile as Cross cut the vault opened.

We walked in a whole lot of stacks of cash was sitting there, waiting to be used by someone.

We all gazed in awe at all the money, "Hurry, let's make it quick!" Nightmare said. Tiny portals opened in the side of the room, leading back into the mansion.

Horror, Killer, Dust, Nightmare, Cross, and I rushed to put the money in the portals. Soon most of the money was gone except a few bucks on the floor. Error came back after we were done, "I'm finish deleting the footage! We have a few seconds to get out of here before the cameras start recording again" Error said, "Good! Let's get out of here!" Nightmare told us.

We all nodded and rushed out before anyone could notice we were even there. It was to the exit we were headed for.

Nightmare avoided the red beam

Then Cross

Then Error

Dust

Horror

Then me

But as soon as hope was so close in our hands...Killer had to mess it up, and trigger the red beam.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Red lights flashed in our face, as the loud sound almost made us deft, even though we don't have any ears.

"WHAT THE FUCK KILLER?!" Dust yelled at Killer with a loud voice, "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!" Killer yelled back.

We were all rushed to go outside, and was planning on retreating back to the mansion, but as soon as Nightmare almost ran out, gun shots were fired at him.

"YOU'RE SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HAND UP!!!" Police officers yelled from outside. "How'd they get here so quickly?!" Horror exclaimed.

"YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO COMPLY!" They told us.

"Screw that!" Nightmare yelled with an angry tone.

"ONE!"

"This is your fault Killer!" Cross told Killer, "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! WE WERE RUSHING!"

"TWO!"

"We're gonna get shot...I know it!" Dust said, seeming to be giving up, "Oh shut up! We've been through worst!" Cross told Dust.

"THREE!"

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Horror yelled, "...Quit being dramatic!" Error told Horror

"FOUR!"

"Welp...pray Asgore is on our side..."

"FIVE! FIRE!!!!!"

Gun shots were fired from everywhere, the sounds of glass breaking, and explosions from there guns was being heard, which was louder than the alarm.

I ran in front of everyone and opened my wings, to protect Nightmare and the others. As much as it hurts to get shot, I refuse for my friends to get hurt.

Everyone ducked there heads, as I hissed, and yelled in pain. Blood dripped from my wings.

That's...gonna leave a mark...