The Story of a Reaper- Multiversal Meeting

Start from the beginning

Ink smiled weakly, and soon teleported to another part of the castle.

While Blue and Dream got the meeting room ready, Ink had contacted everyone in the star sanses.

At 4:00 pm they would meet, giving Ink enough time to practice what to say, and what the topics are.

While Ink, Dream and Blue got prepared, Nightmare and the others are back in the mansion healing themselves.

Reaper wasn't really wounded, his wings, and back just hurt a little. The others healed themselves, while Reaper stayed out of there way.

The rest of the team was busy, and Reaper didn't really knew what to do, so he went over to the burnt kitchen.

A tray of burn cookies were on the counter. The whole kitchen looked like the black void.

Reaper rubbed his boney finger on the counter, soot was covering it all. Reaper huffed at the disgusting, dirty counter.

At least Reaper knows how to clean up after himself. Mostly because Papyrus wouldn't stop talking about it.

Reaper chuckled at the thought, but his happiness was gone as quickly as it came.

Papyrus lied...he tell himself He's not good, my brother should never lie to me...I'll always be a bad guys...

Reaper inhaled and exhaled, and walked deeper into the kitchen to find some cleaning supplies.

Nightmare saw Reaper enter the kitchen, but didn't do anything since he was healing himself.

Reaper found a sponge near the sick, and turned on the faucet, and soaked the sponge, letting it take in all the water.

Soon he squished all the water out, and wiped the counters. Reaper did this constantly till the counters were clean, then he went on with the cabinets, and the draws, and the wall, and soon the floor.

Reaper cleaned the kitchen all by himself. He even threw away the burn cookies...no one was going to eat them anyways.

Reaper was covered in soot, but nothing but a shower could help- that is, if Nightmare has a shower.

Reaper left the kitchen clean, and walked over to Horror who was healed, sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, do you know where the bathroom is? Cross never showed it to me during the tour" Reaper said.

Horror smiled widely, with a toothy grin, a bit of blood visible in his teeth. It brought chills down his spine.

"Sure pal, I'll show you the bathroom" Horror said, standing up. He walked over to Reaper, and passed him, close to touching him. It scared Reaper of how close he was.

"Follow me!" Horror said as he continued to walk. Reaper followed him, as Horror showed him the bathroom. "Here it is," Horror said, "Enjoy" Horror added before retreating back into the living room.

Reaper opened the door, which showed a bathroom as he walked in locked the door. Reaper stripped himself of his cloak and clothing, leaving all his dirty clothes on the floor, and turned on the water.

The water was cold at first, but then soon warmed up. He turned the shower on, and hopped in, cleaning himself of all the dirt, and soot on himself.

As Horror at on the couch, he heard the sound of water, and smiled sinisterly, and stood up. Passed the bathroom Reaper was in, and walked into another bathroom near by.

Horror entered the bathroom, and chuckled to himself, as he flushed the toilet.

Horror waited for a reaction.