19. The Big Gete Starship

Start from the beginning

It's eyes went back to white as it then walked passed both of them. Continuing on it's way down the hallway.

Both Saiyans just looked at the small robot wondering off.

Kohl raised a brow, "I wonder what that was about." He shrugged as both Saiyans made it to the end of the hallway.

They turned the corner, just to see two more small robots walking towards them.

Again they stood still, letting the robots walk by; their eyes going yellow for a split second as they passed the Saiyans. Making sure the robots wondered out of sight.

"Also another thing!" Cumber shoved Kohl, "You were talking about my red eyes earlier... you had no eyes when you were blowing up my planet!"

"I'm sorry that Kora, my wife, your friend, a fellow Saiyan, a pregnant woman was found with a knife in her stomach!"

"You bastard! I told you that wasn't my fault!" Cumber swung around him, only for Kohl to step out of the way and slam him against the wall.

"Then explain to me why you were on the prison planet! You don't just end up there without a reason! So what did you do?!"

"I killed your father!" Cumber said as he turned around and knocked Kohl to the ground, "I murdered your father!"

Kohl almost felt the need to let out a fake laugh, smiling instead, "Heh, is that the best lie you can come up with?"

"When the Saiyans split up into two factions, your parents went to my planet! Your father was so proud that he was free from the kings rule! Spouting how he had gotten rid of his son with the power level of five! He was so glad that he no longer had to hide such a weak child. I asked him what his name was, he said his name was Kohl. He intentionally stayed behind as one of the last ships to leave so no one would see you getting thrown onto planet Sadala before it's destruction."

Kohl looked up at his friend, realizing that he was telling the truth, seeing that distilled anger in his eyes.

"At the time, I was stronger than your father so I killed him. Plunged my hand into his chest and punctured his heart. I returned to new planet Sadala and was going to inform the king that a child had been left behind. But there you were, standing proud with the king and Kora. I decided to join you two on missions and kept an eye out for y'all."

Kohl sat up, watching Cumber back away until he leaned against the wall, sliding down until he sat, "For two years I was with you and Kora until other Saiyans who knew what I did ran into us. They saw me as a traitor and was so easily tossed onto this ship."

"They took you just like that?"

"I was thrown on the ship right as the doors were closing." Cumber rammed the back of his fist on the metal. "This ship is made with some of the hardest materials in the universe. So I couldn't escape and was forced to join the other prisoners."

"How long were you there?"

"Seven years; kept underground, stuck between two prisoners who wouldn't stop screaming until their throats were shredded."

"How did you escape?"

"One of the prisoners was a monster, a huge beast locked further into the planet. Everyone called it Hirudegarn. I managed to set him free, and once he was out, the guards had to focus on locking him up and making sure he didn't kill the other prisoners."

"Why didn't you return afterwards? You knew where our planet was."

"I was mad. I was mad at both you and Kora, because I did return. But Kora was so focused on you and your inability to control yourself that my absence went unnoticed." Cumber stood up, "I was pissed off, so fueled with rage, I decided to leave before I caused any trouble."