About the story!

A/N:

This story is a Taekook fanfic of werewolves version. In this kind of story, charachters are werewolves and human as well. They can transform at any time.

Let's have a quick review about werewolves who doesn't know about them.

About werewolves:

There are three ranks in werewolves:
Alpha
Beta
Omega
They basically lives in packs. They hunt together. There always a leader of the pack who controlled everything.

Alpha:
Alpha is the highest rank wolf. They are the leaders of the pack. They rule the pack and every other rank meant to serve them as they want them to. Their eyes are red and most Alphas are black, ash and brown in color.

True blood Alpha is a rare wolf. These are the strongest of all the wolves. They are most stronger than Alphas. Alphas also serve them.

Beta:
They are second rank wolf. They are less stronger than Alpha. They fight and hunt with Alphas and serve them. Their eyes are yellow and color can be red, brown or white.

Omega:
They are the last ranking wolf whose are the weakest. They can't fight. Female Omega's are meant to serve the sexual desire of other wolves. Other wolves in other ranks mainly use then to grow their future generation.

Male omegas are the rare one. They have a vagina and a dick also (yeah, bear with that 😂). They are the most beautiful creature but weak at the same time. They can bear child. The color of the omegas are mainly white. Their eyes are blue.

Mate:
Wolves find their mate at the age of 18. They can sense their mate by their smell. The mating process completed by claiming them. That means marking them as their own.

That's basically it as per my own knowledge. I'm sorry if I gave any wrong information.

___________________

About this story:

A/N:

Hello lovely people,

This is my first 'werewolf version' Taekook fanfic. The story is basically inspired by an Indian series called "Broken but Beautiful." I loved that series. I just twisted the whole story into a werewolf version.

Remember two things while you read the story, first I just took the base of the story but eventually I change a lot. So there will be lot of changes in the story. It will not be exactly like the series at all. If you read my first story "Hope." then you know it by now I suppose. 

Second, it's a werewolf fanfic but there won't be any fight or hunt story between two packs like other werewolves fanfic. They live like normal people in a pack obviously and they do jobs and other stuffs like human.

One last thing is that, here they can mate anyone and there is no destined mate. They can mate anyone and the bond can be broken after that.

I'll update the story every Saturday in a week as my another story named 'Drunk in love' is still going on. You can check that  also.

This is my first wolf fanfic so I hope you guys will forgive me for my mistakes. 😊

Yeah, that's all I had to say before starting the story. So I hope you'll like the story like my other two.

Thank you 💜