Prologue

If you looked at her, you would not look twice. One glance was more than enough, the tears that stained her soul were too much for a mortal to comprehend. Her weeping brought gods to their knees. No one should hold so much within their spirit.

Aubrey Winters, an old soul, had seen too much in her 22 years. Her life was ripped from the pages of a twisted novel. Many questioned how she still existed.

Yet, she did. Her heart bore scars of a thousand battles. She was more than met the eye. Her resilience matched by no one. The gods, they seemed merciless in the watchers eyes.

Darius Knight, was merciless! His reign of fire scorched trails wherever his feet were placed. His victims begged for death. He willingly obliged.

His heart was stone. He seemingly held no emotions. Forever 18, he had lived for centuries. He knew no boundaries in his punishment of the wicked.

Although many told his tale, no one knew his motivation. The King of Werewolves was painted as a demon. His beast awakened, but never laid to rest.

The Moon Goddess was all powerful. She knew exactly what was needed to shine light once more upon the super natural sphere. Tirelessly, she moved forward in an effort to eradicate a dying world.

When darkness covered the Earth like a thick blanket, Gods and Goddesses were awakened. Their strength came in unity. The day had come for them to rise....

***A/N

Good evening my readers. Thank you for your time! I'm writing a raw story and it will tear thru your emotions. I apologize in advance for your Kleenex budget.

POVs

Aubrey will tell her POV from present with stories from her past and flashbacks.

Darius and the Dieties will be staring at Aubreys younger years and catching up to the present.

It's important for the story line that the POVs be laid out in this manner.

Eventually, all points of view will be present day.

FONT DISCOVERY

***mature content, disclaimers will be noted,  only once in most cases. After that my readers should realize I am a graphic writer***

***POV change (because all my main characters need a chance to shine) will be marked clearly***

<<<<<<<< Scene change or page break indicating a lapse in time

Anything italicized is internal dialect to personal character.

"Italicized dialect with quotes will produce internal thought spoken out loud by mistake."

"Bold is either mind link to another wolf or internal mind link to personal wolf."

***Flashback*** is noted as such and all flashbacks will have italicized font.

Dreams will be italicized and underlined