He really was worried about her, she really was a very kind soul, not that his ever gonna admit this to her. He floated down to what looked like an old cemetery.

He shuddered, he didn't wanted to go in. Why? Oh Lord why did she have to get kidnapped at night? Can't that bitchy faced Sabrina kidnap her at morning? Like it's so much more convenient, there's so much light and vitamin D is good for health.

He grumbled as he floated in, there in the corner he saw an ugly ass goblin sitting. A motherfucking goblin? And what was that bitch wearing? A robe? Like dude what are you? Freaking Voldemort.

"Who are you?" The goblin snapped as he looked at the little floating turnip in the air. "Oh sunshine you know someone who actually has some brain." His voice was smug that had the goblin growling at the little floating vegetable in the air.

"Creature doesn't like you... " The goblin growled as he took a threatening step towards Mr Turnip, who gulped but he couldn't just help himself as he cutoff the goblin before he could complete the sentence and replied in a smug tone. "Not everyone has good taste you green-ass-poop. " This had the goblin growl louder making Mr Turnip jump.

Sabrina walked towards his slave, her facial expression marred with annoyance. "What's happening here?!" She snapped at that good for nothing slave of hers, who bowed immediately. "This turnip appeared out of nowhere master. " His words were laced with respect as he glared at Mr turnip who just smiled and did a little bow.

"Bow you peasants as your in front of royalty. " Mr turnip ordered as he commanded the two, Sabrina looked at him with a bored face, really? A flying turnip? "Go away I don't have time for filthy creatures like you. " She snapped, "ha! At least we creatures have something worth living for." His voice was smug as he looked at the snotty bitch in front of her.

She turned around sharply her eyes filled with hate as she looked at him with curiosity. He was the first one who had dared say that, "and what's that ?" She growled and glared at him, ready to know his weakness and manipulate it.

"Irises that you apparently lack those. How sad life must have been without having irises. You know life without no colored membrane in your eyes just blank boring white. Ha! Now that's a pathetic life. " He said in a mock sad voice, his words had Sabrina growl in anger as she wrapped her hand around him and pulled him near her face.

"See this face this face is gonna be the last one you see till you die. " She threatened. "Oh my you look even more ugly. Can i look at that goblin and die he looks more pretty than your hybrid mixture of a face that represents part spider and partly the mosquito. " He said before he snapped his finger and disappeared in thin air leaving a very livid Sabrina behind.

He would have stayed behind but he was a busy man and this pathetic creatures didn't understand the value of his time. He needed to find his peasant and return back to his master. Oh god why did you had to make me such a busy man? He thought as he continued to look for Sang and that Sabrina bitch.

Wait! Could it be that the woman he met is Sabrina? He thought and than groaned, ugh! How could he be so stupid?! He said as he disappeared in thin air before reappearing in front of her.

She grabbed him and without a word snapped his fingers and put him in the grave with Sang. It all happened so fast that he didn't even know what happened and how did it happen.

"Oh look I finally found the peasant! I'm such an awesome man. " He said as he looked down at Sang who was looking at him like he had lost his mind. "Where are the others? Do they know that you're here?" She whisper yelled at him. She knew the answer very well but prayed that she was wrong.

"Oh! The other peasants? Uhhhh you know they'll know so you don't know but they know so we know so they we'll know too. So basically everyone knows what they are supposed to know because you know that they... " Sang looked at him like he had officially lost his mind. What was wrong with him? But than again this was typical him.

"Shut up so I'm stuck here with you? Oh god. " She sighed as she looked around the dark coffin. "Shouldn't you be grateful peasant that I graced you with my royal presence." He snapped as he looked at her like she had lost her mind. Sang sighed as she blocked him out she would try to hold onto her sanity till the boys find her.

************************************

Gabriel walked down the dark forest, he was trying to trace Sabrina's aura, the bitch was too smart and had done a marvelous job in hiding it from the rest. It was like she was never present.

"Coleman having fun?" Her voice floated through the forest making him and Luke freeze. "What do you want?" Gabriel's voice lacked any emotions as he glared around, looking around to find that bitch.

"We all have our reasons and you know mine. " She giggled making the two even more furious if she was in front of him now, he wouldn't have hesitated to snap her neck. He just need to find her once and she'll personally beg him to let her die but this wasn't the time yet.

Her time would come and when it would he would relish in her screams, the way she and the others had killed his family, he would show no mercy.

His mother and baby brother, they were all so happy and unaware of the evil that lurked in shadows of that manor when they had attack killing everyone and cursing them to this life that was worse than death.

Years after years of being alone, living a life where you know that you're not alive but you're not dead either. You are just stuck there knowing the once who killed you're family are moving around freely. Who would want to live a life like that? But they were cursed to suffer through it.

For years he had felt like he was just  a dead showcase piece just like the other things in the manor, but than Sang arrived making them realise that life has a purpose but fate just had to intervene and bring them here again.

Years before they had lost their family but not again, they weren't the helpless teens of the past they were stronger, they were smarter. They refused to be his slave, they refused to bow in front of him.

"Lost in the past Coleman. I'll give you  a hint she's there where the death is signing, where the end is just the beginning..." Her voice faded into nothing as he and Luke froze.

"Sometimes the end is just the beginning... " His words reverberated through his brain making dread pool in their chest. Those were the words he had whispered in their ears before making them the way they are today.

Luke's fist clenched as he glared at Sabrina, he refused to lose his cupcake. He would not let them toy with her, he won't let them make her one of them. She didn't deserve it. He wouldn't let Sabrina win, he would save her and save her at all the costs.

His eyes met with Gabriel's they knew what to do. It was a price they had to pay, they were willing to give up their chance to live to save her of that fate she was theirs everything...

************************************

DO VOTE AND COMMENT. 💕