Chapter 9 (Edited)

My brother's body was tense, while he stared at the male. "Who the hell are you?" There was a growl in his voice that I could pick up on. "Why the hell are you here?" His hands were clenched into fists and his back was stiff. He was ready for a fight if there was going to be one.

I looked past my brother and saw that the male had blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a coy smile on his face, letting me know who it was. "Ken?" I asked, frowning. I was confused. "Why the hell are you here?" I walked over and stood beside my brother, knowing I wasn't in danger. I folded my arms across my chest and waited, raising an eyebrow.

 "Ken?" Marcus asked looking down at me. Confusion filled his eyes because I did not say his name before.

"Kent, the boy that I was talking to after school when you picked me up? I call him Ken since Barbie is hanging off of his arm." I looked up at him, hating the fact that he was taller than me by about 2 inches. "You do remember Barbie, right?"

"We are not dating. I have an eye on someone else," Ken replied. He glanced me up and down, causing my brother to growl. "Besides, she is not a girl that I would be dating. She is just too rude to people." He rolled his eyes, while there was a grimace on his face.

"Well, we are not interested in your love life. Now, who the hell are you, and why are you here?" Marcus had a slight bark in his voice, probably because he was pissed that the male was not answering his questions. His whole body started to shake, but it stopped once I placed a hand on his arm.

"And, I thought it would be you that would be acting like this," Ken said, glancing at me. He sighed reached into his back pocket and pulled out a card. "Agent or Spy Andrew Wess." He handed the card to me, and let me check it out before I handed it back to him. The card looked legit, and it looked like the card that I had gotten. "Rener told me that I was to train you and to watch over you at school." He sighed and glanced at my brother. "We were best friends before you all had to move and be placed underneath the Secret Service. Remember? I had braces, black hair, and blue eyes?" He glanced at me. "You used to call me Andy." A grimace appeared on his face. "Or Chubby Andy."

I blinked and studied his face, looking for the boy that I did know way back when. To my surprise, I found the young chubby face of the boy that had turned out to be a friend. However, he used to tease me with my brother, and then I got even on both of them.

I shook my head and sighed in defeat like I didn't know who he was. "I can't call you Chubby Andy anymore." I gestured to his body, grimacing. "You are not chubby anymore."

Ken laughed and grinned. Relief filled his eyes, probably glad that I did remember him. "You remember me."

I shrugged my shoulder, acting indifferent. However, I was glad that I was placed up with him and not someone that I didn't know. "Took me a little while," I replied. "Now, why are you not wearing contacts?"

Ken shrugged his shoulder. "They wanted me to go surfer dude, so they thought it'd be best if I had kept my real eye color." He grimaced. "I wish we were closer to the ocean, though, then I would be able to surf more."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. "We are in Georgia, South Georgia might I add. You can take a trip to the Atlantic or go down to Florida and surf there. Now, why are you here? In my house?"

Ken smirked. "Well, I'm the person that is supposed to train you and help you with your skills." He glanced me up and down. "However, by the looks of it. You don't really need my help. You just need to keep your skills intact for the bigger fight that is sure to come."

Marcus stiffened by my side, not liking the way that Ken was looking at me. He glanced down at me before he looked at Ken, making sure that he wouldn't move towards me. "You said that you'll change your clothing. Go change," he instructed. "I want to talk to him alone." There was a warning tone in his voice, letting me know that he does not want to fight.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Yes, Brother," I replied. I walked over to the benches and grabbed a towel. I walk towards the door and knew that Ken was looking at my ass. A smirk appeared on my face while I shook it, creating Ken to wolf whistle. I couldn't help but laugh when I heard a smack and knew that my brother had smacked him, because of that.

Sometimes, I did love my brother. However, he was way too overprotective over me. I mean, I could handle my own with guys that wanted to check me out. I had just the same amount of training as he had. However, I was sure that I had a little more. My father did want me to have enough training to prove that a girl could do what a guy could do, and I had proven that over the years.

A smirk appeared on my face when I remembered what Rener had wanted me to do. I was sure that I would be able to kick his ass faster than I kicked my brother. However, I wasn't sure how fast I would kick his ass, though.