Check by @sonyeondirection

Check by sonyeondirection
Reviewed by park_ryanne

FIRST IMPRESSION 

• COVER - Really aesthetic, it fits the vibe for your story.

• TITLE - Quite interesting, I must say. The books that share the same title as yours (the ones I've read) have a different plot than yours. So, I'm really excited to read what you have in store.

• DESCRIPTION - I prefer short descriptions rather than the long ones, so I could say that I really like the description you've written. It's short yet it gives a strong impact, do you get what I mean XD?

AFTER READING 

Damn, this is an emotional roller coaster ride. I really like your book and how the two main characters interact. I find your book fluffy yet romantic, and emotional too. I just can't find the right words to describe the feeling I felt whilst reading your book as I was overwhelmed with different emotions. I just find your book beautiful.

FOCUSES 

• WRITING STYLE - I couldn't find any problems regarding your writing style. But, I think your writing is still lacking as I find it quite simple yet still fun to read.

• GRAMMAR - I found no major problems in your story, which I appreciate. Please read the advice section below.

ADVICE 

As I mentioned before. I find your writing style boring at times, and I'd just like to say that your word choices can make a big change to your book. I say this a lot to those who ask writing advice from me. You should explore the English language or whatever language your book is in, and try to use some new words you've learnt in your writing or even in your conversations.

I also said that I couldn't find any grammar errors as your writing is quite simple. I recommend you use an app or website called 'Grammarly'. It comes in the form of a keyboard app or an add-in in MS Word. It would make your writing easier, trust me. And, using 'Grammarly' can also help you a lot in improving your writing as it corrects the errors you make while writing.

However, if you don't want to use this application, you can always read other people's works on Wattpad or any other reading platforms (e.g. Inkitt). While reading, try to read each sentence slowly. A thing I like to do while reading a book is I jot down new words that I've never encountered or heard before on my notebook, or just simply use the 'notes' application on my phone which is more convenient.

I'd also like to say that I was quite disappointed when I reached the end of your book. I expected a sad ending, you know, something more. But, it wasn't all bad. The ending is quite beautifully written. But, I wish you elaborated on it more.

ENDING NOTE 

Starting a book is easy, but finishing a book is hard. The process of writing all those scenes in all those chapters could be frustrating even. I just want to compliment you for successfully finishing a book. I hope you'd write more books in the future and grow as an author. Best of luck ❤

We remind you to credit us, thebtswriters, and your reviewer, park_ryanne, in the description of your story for giving you a review. Thank you for requesting! 

Bangtan Writers Reviewsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें