YOUR SIDE OF THE BED by @nochudame

YOUR SIDE OF THE BED by nochudame
Review by exodaddykokobop

IMPRESSION BEFORE READING

Cover- aesthetically impressive.

Title- intriguing

Description- definitely edgy and makes the readers want to know the real deal.

AFTER READING

It was very amusing to see your arrangement pattern. Like, how you divided each chapter based on the three MCs, was impressive- it gave each one to represent their own stories without interfering with the others. Also, the sections you made to provide scenarios within each chapter for the characters to show their routines was definitely unique.

The pace throughout the book was serene, and I could actively picture the characters involvement with the flow. The next chapter was better than the previous one. Well done!

However, there was one deficiency I noticed in some chapters: the paragraphing. In some places, it just went on forever. Like, make a paragraph break where suitable. Do not say everything in one go.

FOCUSES

Plot

Interesting and retaining. I loved how you brought three individuals- one with a devoted passion for music, the other one with a heart for art, and the last one for utter fascination towards both the matters- together and compressed their world to bring forth vividness.

Character development

Clearly reflective. I could see for sure each one's progress to blend into the story with one another. And their course of thinking and reacting also was relatable till some extent.

Writing style

Simple but fascinating. I'm in awe of your skill. Its was so real. There is a source of calmness you provide with the way you write, like, it's very much evident for the reader.

Grammar

This is not my main focus- I apologize. But so far nothing seemed out of place, from at least my perspective.

ADVICE

I already mentioned it above: paragraphing. Break some long ones to make it look less clustered.

ENDING NOTE

Thank you so much for choosing me to review such amazing work, love. I wish to continue with it and support you throughout. Don't stop writing even though you don't get sufficient reads or votes. The right readers will come around, and when they do, you'll bloom.

We remind you to credit us, thebtswriters, and your reviewer, exodaddykokobop, in the description of your story for giving you a review. Thank you for requesting!