We all smiled when Gabriel's child's face contorted to disgust when he said. 'War, hatred, bigotry famine, greed, manipulation.' This is what they have done with their free will and the fact they were easily blinded by lies made it worse.' The male side then shifted as it said. 'Humans could destroy each other, and they would do it because they believe in a lie.'

The old woman spoke and said: 'The worst part is they know that, that the truth they have been told has many faults and is the farthest from the truth and yet they would still destroy others to make that lie the new truth.' She said this all with a smile, and he could only look in horror. His outer shell already melting off a note stick wet mass of human flesh. Though still plenty of fish on him it's still covered up his true form.

"My dear Uriel Humans really don't care for each other." Did the horror of the truth finally come to him? Did he finally realize what I was about to do to him? "It's a good thing you decided to cozy up to those humans because now you'll be spending the next few years growing up as one of them."

He tried to resist us, we held him firmly in time so he couldn't escape. he wanted to turn back time to escape but it was pointless. It only took one archangel to counteract his ability, he could control time. He could rewind, but couldn't interfere with the effects and fast-forward he also could pause time much like us but to an extreme effect. He could do all of this infinitely. This gave him an advantage against our enemies. 'You all can't do this, we're brothers.' I smiled and said: "We had no real free will. Or maybe we did, but whatever the case it's irrelevant."

'You traitors.' He shouted is he broke free of his human body finally, he didn't hold back either. He couldn't turn back time, but he didn't have to he could just overpower us since we just didn't want him to use his time manipulation ability to escape.

We got to see him finally shed his form, after all of the skin melting. He finally recognized we were prepared to execute him if need be, we only needed his brain intact for this.

With his true form exposed, he had begun to take this seriously. I don't understand where this misguided form of compassion came from, any other time he would have tried to fight me.

"Don't interfere with the battle, either one of you." Michael then smiled and said: 'He'll stay in the infinite void as long as we remain.'

I took the time to gaze upon Uriel's true form. His five halos the largest of the angels, He had eyes lined across each one them. The eyes inhumane in nature, the eyes were like humans but they had a silver hue around the iris. The iris was red and the pupil was an infinity symbol. He was given this sight of infinite possibilities, and the ability to control time and destiny. The Halos rotated and moved, like a machine of infinite possibilities. At the very center of them all, you could see a small silver membrane. A membrane going through various stages of life, a fetus of mankind. The fetus was human in nature, and attached to that fetus was wings. When the outside of the Halos when they all aligned perfectly you could see all 10 of his wings. His silver and golden wings were the most beautiful since Lucifer's.

'You all have committed betrayal that cannot be undone.' His voice no longer present but telepathically speaking to all. I smiled as I walk towards the form, he had been as big as a Jupiter now. He could cause shock waves or even go as far as to destroy an entire Sun. 'I do not wish to fight you all brothers and sisters, cease this madness and we can pretend this never happened.'

'You still don't get it brother, but you will understand.' Gabriel then pulls the chair out of nothing and sat down, Michael stood there standing smiling and waiting for the conflict to begin.

"There will be an upheaval brother, unfortunately for you, you will be the first casualty."

I contemplated changing to my true form, but I knew Uriel was holding back. I then pulled a spear out of my heavenly Armory, we had weapons that could hurt each other. We could never kill one another, and I could never truly strike now my brothers or my sisters Archangel or angel you are still my family. Though I would be lying if I said it never crossed my mind, to see if I could kill one of my brothers to see if I could with their wings off their backs. I could never do it but Michael was very keen on sending Lucifer to hell, he was very keen on ripping his wings off as he sent them down. Though he didn't succeed, Lucifer had shown signs of multiple wounds and was even critically wounded when he was cast out eons ago.

I pulled the Heavenly spear out of my space, the golden staff and the black obsidian blade weapon was made out of heavenly materials that could only be found at the outer edges of each universe. The blade was made into a spiral to encourage more penetration. What made it even stronger, was that the pole itself was made with millions of souls. This made spear especially durable, and able to survive a Universal collapse. Its overly simplistic design only made its effects devastating effect even more awe-inspiring.

He began to attack, his eyes all focusing on me. He had not finished it taking on his true form, though he was in his angelic form he had not allowed the fetus to grow to its adult form.

His eyes firing beams of light, all capable of taking the arm off of an Angel. Though I know the big softy wasn't going to use them like that. Too bad he didn't come prepared, it would have been glorious to see him fight again. I started sprinting towards him, each with each stride I was moving thousands of times faster than light speed. This was a speed Lilith could never touch. I wasn't as fast as Gabriel, but I didn't have to worry about that. All I had to do was end this quickly.

I threw the spear, I had put so much energy into it. I could see the spear going even faster and faster hundreds of times faster than the speed of light. He attempted to dodge it, but I had followed up with 10 more. All 10 of them made contact, all 10 of them hit their targets. It was nothing he could do, the strength I had used made the impact almost instantaneous.

Five of the spears went straight for the Halos, each one knocking the Halos back along with his wings. His remaining wings attempted to shield his body. His wings were bleeding the black blood of angels, damaged and broken though they were not my final target. The final spear had done its job, It punctured the membrane and hit the fetus. I smiled in satisfaction I had staggered him.

Within those few moments, I had done it. I reached inside of the membrane with my bare hands and ripped it open. 'No pleas-' the horror in his thoughts were clear, I could feel it as I reached inside of the infant's head and grabbed his very soul. It felt like a thousand supernovas were exploding in my hands.

'What are you doing.' I smiled, I knew exactly what I was doing. He was going to figure out soon enough that is interference has cost him dearly. I launched us both forward 30 years, as we moved forward in time. I felt him trying to control it, I had rewarded him with a punch into his core. In this form we weren't hopeless, we were actually pretty strong. The problem was is that our bodies were out of our control, and he knew where we were going.

The trip was only seconds, yet I found the perfect place. A struggling pregnancy, he would play his part in all of this. 'You'll pay for this Zamiel.' The voice was shifting into a voice of anger, especially for him to use my name that way. "Oh, will I?" He tried to move his body, I didn't even bother saying anything. The smile of satisfaction just crept on my face as he realized, what damage he could cause.

'In order to make sure I fulfill my role, you would hold an entire planet hostage?' I smiled and said: "Oh, no one is making you do anything." I said while smiling. "Just know whatever you do it serves the same purpose either way." I effectively removed him from the playing field, all I had to do was return back to my time.

"Goodbye Uriel enjoy your new life." As I left the hospital, I noted the date and time. We had shown up on August 1st, 1981. Almost 30 years into the future, it turns out humans didn't burn down their planet after all. After everything had happened it was over, I went to return back to the infinite void.

I moved his body three solar systems away, it was a did solar system. Life had died long ago here, he decided to move it here he would bring in multiple planets. His own body was so large he had a gravitational pull, the second he moves his body he's killing everything within 7 solar systems. Could he really live with trillions of lives on his conscience?

'That was well-thought-out, with him out of the way we can continue with our work.' I smiled as we had all decided to work together on our Horseman's abilities, we were entrusted to build these abilities for them to use. The Horseman of war was my primary concern, I had hardly done any work on his abilities. Though by the end of this, they could all be stronger than Lilith.

End Of Chapter: Cast out.