Nurse my heart

Sarah your father told me to ask you with who did he see you coming back with? aahh aunty saudah am just coming back, won't your husband just let me to at least breath some fresh air before he start his interrogation?

Ohh should I go and told him? She said trying to leave the room.

No no please don't kill me before my time,, and back to your question its Nazir our neighbor, he is kind enough to escort me back home under this harsh wather where as your husband pass me in his car with his glass up and air conditioner.

Hahaha that's between you and him well, he ask me to tell you that "he did not like seeing you with all this young boys, if you want to get married bring a suitor home ".

Okey Ma..

💚
Well in our home, my father doesn't believe in girls having male friends so he has his strict rules on us that if a man truly like us he should come to him first for introduction.

I mean we are in the 21st century where a girl can know a bit I said a bit about her suitor before bringing him home to meet daddy right?

And its not like am ready for marriage that's why all those coming to me are only here to flirt which am up for it too😎.

We are six in our family including our parent. Two boys two girls.

Zulfa'u is the first daughter, she twenty, the quite one, shy, obedient and loves to cook, she like reading and she's in her second year in university studying Banking and finance.

Then I Sarah, am 19, I am simple, loves socializing, fashionable, reading is what I find hard to do, I love making friends, I love clean environment and am always getting in to trouble with our father.

Amirudeen age 12, he's much like Zulfa only that he is not boring like her.

Mohammad (papa) he's 10,he is the last born of the house and everyone's favorite, he loves eating and like to imitate me most of the time.

Then comes our mother, we call her anty Saudah, age 34 she is the typical example of classic woman, she take care of her looks more than anything, she love her husband dearly, and she can be a bit scary when it come to her husband, a real jealous wife and the woman leader of our estate.

Yasir Muhammad Daddy, he's 39 don't like taking, very strict 😢a very compassionate person, hard working and caring.

💛
Zulfa what happen that you left water all over the toilet floor without cleaning it thoroughly?

Uhumm sister nurse, you have already clean it so what up with the fuss, she said trying to end the conversation.

How many times do I have to tell you that I hate it when I see water there? Am just coming back from school for God sake, first of all is daddy asking me why am coming home with a guy as if he lost his eye sight that he can not recognize Nazir and now its you trying to be be clumsy by leaving the bathroom scattered.

I have been blabbering talking without full stop while Zulfa'u my sister refuse to answer me like she always dose.

It when I finish talking that I spread my praying mat and pray Asr which its time meet me on the road coming back home.

When I finish praying I went to the kitchen save food for myself before entering our little living room meeting my two brothers playing games.

Amirudeen, papa(Mohammad) what's up I said answering there greetings before sitting down.

Just playing mortal combat.

When I finish eating I join them and before you know we are already shouting and disturbing the whole house.

Sarah lower your voice.

Yes anty.

But who won't shout when he's winning in a game so we continue shouting and laughing out loud till when daddy come out ready to go for Magrib prayers.

Amir, papa I shouldn't reach the mosque before you and Sarah if it is school you will be acting like a brat but when its games, you are always first.

I stand up match to our room without making a sound because seens the day daddy found out that I fail my first year in school examination and I am now repeating the class, he has become more strict on me than before.

Sometimes if I did something that I know I will not go Scout free if daddy finds out but I still do it, I used to imagine how bold and stupid I am😅.

I have never plan on becoming a nurse nor think of studying anything that involves a lot of hard work and determination, I plan on studying a course like Theater art, sociology or even linguistic in my degree program.

But daddy been the head of house has plan my future even before I can think of it. He wants me to become a nurse so he takes it in his ability to start preparing me since secondary school.

He bring me a lesson teacher which I end up dating and he also teach me on his free time.

But me been me the un serious I decided not to pay attention when I finally gotten the admission so I went to school, be friend anybody that I come across, play around and the result is I am repeating a class while my sister Zulfa is in her second year.