Episode 4

💖💖💖💖

Saturdays are my busiest day because I and my teddy got to do some works especially cleaning of the house and bringing out our dirty clothes for maman naja to wash it for us. After that we went to eat breakfast with Ummi and my brothers seens today is weekend they are all around except for the four that are already married.

Assalamu alaikum

Amin waalaikis salam that's Iklima's voice my younger sister and Najib's mom, oyoyo aunt meema,  oyoyo my son how are you doing and school?
I'm fine and I didn't go to school today, ohh Nawad I know today is weekend and you don't go to school on weekends so am just asking about the week days and my two brothers burst in laughing  because Nawad that's Iklima's first son he's a talkative and a very smart boy and if u don't watch your mouth while talking to him he will just out smart you.

So we talk, chat and laugh all of us until it's noon when I and my teddy went to take our bath. So after zuhr prayers Iklima come in to my room and the moment I saw her this morning I knew that something is wrong because where ever you see Iklima problem is right there.

Four years back when I was telling Ummi and Iklima that Musa is not the right husband for her and besides she is just eighteen there's nothing to rush about her getting married, they both shout at me to the extend that Ummi has to tell me that who stop me from getting married and Iklima my younger sister stop talking to me because she thought am been jealous of her that nobody has ever come to propose to me talk less of me getting married. I only left Iklima to get married to that boy because both her and Ummi were desperate that her age mate in our house were getting married and she doesn't want Iklima to stay longer in our fathers house like me.

I can't even explain how sad and miserable they made me feel at that time because during the period of iklis wedding there has not been a day that will come that I will not cry at night, plus people talk and how Baba has continue pestering my life to bring a suitor home which I don't have, at that time all I do is to pray to Allah and Fatin has been my source of strength. The reason why at that time I was against their married is because Musa is jobless and a lazy man let me put it that way because as a man if you don't have a job you are supposed to be a hustler but all he can do is to asked his mom for money even the marriage that he so want is his Mom that's doing all the things, so please whose mother is desperate enough to get her daughter married to someone like that!!?

It's only a month that Ikli and her husband stay in peace apart from that she is always complaining about him to Ummi at first they are hiding it from me and before they even realize it Ummi was the one telling me that Musa don't know how to take care of his wife, Musa don't even have the penny to feed his wife not to talk of give her money to take care of her needs Musa this Musa that.

Gradually I became the one to give her money to feed herself and her husband because she's always having issues with his siblings because his mom is just a house wife, so the money she gives to him comes from them.

So had it been Ikli and Ummi waited until Musa finishes his study and finally get a job things would have been superb, but rather they force him into marriage. 

Hey back to the story, Iklima what's wrong what do you want? It's Abban Nawad she start shading tears, Ikli just tell me what you want.
There is a wedding next week in their family house so we have anko he refuse to give me the money for the anko not to talk about the money that I will use for sewing and other stuff.

Hmmmmm was all I could say because to tell the truth am penny less also but I have to help her, so the next thing I did was to call Fatin to help me which she did. 

Hi dearies thank you for reading, episode 4 is coming shortly