Episode 28

💖💖💖💖

Today is just the perfect day of my life, I couldn't sleep since when I wake up for farj prayers. I was busy humming a song and doing my make-up.

Today is the opening ceremony of Ameema Usman shop, my two brothers have already left for the shop while I am getting ready to leave as well, ohh my phone is ringing.

Hello besty!

Hi meema are you already in the shop because I am on my way there.

Hahaha am at home but I'm almost done can you please come  pick me up?

Right away.

Tanks love. The people am close to are the once who are supper happy about my progress, the opening ceremony is supposed to be by 10:00 am but they left as early as 7:30 and is just 8:00am but Fatin is on her way too.

Gladly I finish doing my make-up before she arrived, I was wearing a royal blue material with matching gelle, I know red is always my color but I decided to wear blue for a change, its a straight skirt with peplum blouse and I wore a silver jewelry with matching wrist watch and bracelets, my make-up was a little heavy and my complete look is like someone who is ready for a wedding.

I heard a horn in front of our house and I know Fatin most have arrived.

Ummi am going.

Allah ta bada sa'a, ya kuma Kara arziki.

Amin amin.

Till we come.

Ok and went out, when Fatin saw me she start laughing.

My dear are you getting married today she said smiling.

Yes.

Ok and we laugh, you look amazing, beautiful and take away 💋 accept my humble kiss.

Hahaha Fatin you will not kill me by the way thank you I said looking at myself again.

When we arrived we meet that everything is in order even the masa, miya, kunun ayaa and zobo drink that we order is already on ground and the shop is full of scent of turaren wuta.

Wow my brothers I said happily you deserve a kiss and I start pecking them one after another.

Owch anty Meema I don't want it please stop says Gaddaf, no no anty Meema Hussain said rubbing the place I peck him before I reach to the place where the rest of their friends are, they ran outside, and Fatin was just laughing at us.

Fatin please just see what just happened, these guys are totally un romantic, let me tell you something I said raising my voice so that they will hear me, try this with your girlfriend and I promise she will leave you without turning back.

And they all laugh.

Hey hey what's going on here, I hope you didn't start the party without me says Shamsiya who is just coming in.

No dear is just Gaddaf and his friends, can you imagine those guys don't know what a romantic relationship is all about?

That's means they will never date. And we all laugh, Haa Meema this kind beauty fa? Please turn around let me see you.

Hahaha how do I look?

Take away 👌 how I wish one of Mahmoud friends that are coming one will carry you.

And I smile, then people start arriving, we great and entertain them, people are just coming non stop and I find it hard to stop smiling from ear to ear especially when I see people paying the bill of what they brought.

Ah Meema this masa is really good said one of uncle Mahmoud friends.

Eat and buy something from this shop dai that's why you are here and they laugh.

Ok ok please don't attack me I already have what I want buy in mind. Meema bring that trousers and slippers let me check.

Here are them and I told them the price and they buy it.

Ok dear we are going Allah ya bada saan kasuwa.

Thank you I said blushing and they left.

Ahh am tired I said straighten my legs.

Its a busy day ai and people are still coming so better get back on your feet madam says Fatin.

Do you know that I still feel as if these.......,  all these are not mine, alhamdulillah now I can stop moving from one place to the other selling my goods, my customers will just be coming here to pick whatever they want.

Yes dear says Shamsiya.

Is 5:00 pm can we go I said asking them and we can leave the guys to round up things.

No am not tired of sitting here says Fatin.

Me too Shamsiya said raising her hand.

Ok wooo I thought since you people have husband you need to go back home but I can see you are enjoying the place more I am.

Is it that Bash?

Where I said looking outside.

There ohh he is the one. Oh boy let me go and welcome him I said going out.

Wow wow Meema is this our shop? You really try he said looking all over the place Masha Allah. Hi ladies he said to them.

Bash so you come all the way from UK to visit Meema? Said Shamsiya.

And he hold my hand ohh dear am so much in love with your friend so why can't I come and see her he said wicking at me.

And we start chatting, so sweetheart what and what do we have here? 

Everything Fatin answer him, men clothes, women, children, shoes both men and women and and she stand up to where toys are and bring one to him.

Hahaha you ladies are funny what will I do with toys? 

I heard you come with your wife so maybe you need this anytime soon says Shamsiya.

Ok ok I get you, so why don't you lend me this your friend for a moment he said forcing me to stand up.

I have been given Shamsiya signal  to not allow him carry me but she is busy talking to him. Ohh I don't want to go with him I said in my mind but when he turn to me I smile at him.

You bought a new car?

Yes.

Its nice.

Thank you, come on in he said and I reluctantly enter.

He's talking on how I have been ignoring his phone calls and how he's hurt when I refuse to accept the ticket he send to me.

Is just am too busy.

Too busy for me? He said rubbing his hand over mine.

I kept quite, that's what I hate about him you can't spend a second without him touching you,  Fatin is calling me I said showing him the screen of my phone I gotta go.

I will call you letter ok? He said handling me an envelop.

Yeah thank you for coming this really makes happy and I leave, I have a new visitor which she is one of my customers, she was very happy about my new development and she promise to come often that now she just come to see the shop.

And I thank her for her kind gesture.

Is time to go home, haa Shamsiya are we going together?

Yes.

Why, you husband will start calling me now, please go and tanks for today I really.......... And before I finish my sentence she's already in Fatin's car.

Leter guys😘