Episode 46

💖💖💖💖

The budan kai (a welcome ceremony which is organize by the groom family) finish early as our dinner party is going to start 7:00 at lelewal hotel.

My make-up artist has done wonderful job by making me look more beautiful.

I stand in front on my mirror in my new room admiring myself Ma sha Allah. The golden bridal material look good with my skin color.

Smart will not take his eyes of you I repeat 'he will not take his eyes of you says Mems.

Hahaha all the girls start laughing. Kai Mems.

Am serious you know the reason why am trying my best to stay beautiful is because how Shehu goes crazy about my looks, on our dinner party when we arrived at the venue he refuse to let me go out of the car because he doesn't want other people to see how beautiful I look.

Matar CBN Governor we start laughing at her.

Am serious and am worried I pray I will never become ugly or else Shehu will no longer find interest in me.

Don't say that dear.

Ladies, ladies our ride are here say Fatin that is just coming in to the room.

And we line up, going down the stairs.

When Yaks sees me he quickly tell us to wait.

What happen says Hashim.

Ai zan ma Smart siya, she's not entering his car rather you take her in yours.

I don't want trouble says Hashim, this guy that is eager to see his bride and you want to cause wahala.

And all their friends agreed that am not entering Smart car we should just meet at the venue and before I can protest which I know I can't do that at that time, they lead us to a tint Ferrari that is pack at the corner of the house.

We arrived at the venue all at the same time I don't know how but I heard Smart voice saying 'she must be in this car because it is not possible that she didn't come with you people and when he open the car door and see Hashim he said 'harda kai acikin masu min wulakanci?

It Yaks idea he says quickly.

He didn't pay attention to him rather he took my hand and I come out of the car and we start going towards the hall without bothering to tell them to follow us.

But they immediately come and put us in the middle laughing at what Smart just did.

Don't mind them he said to me in my ear when we stop at the entrance while the MC announce our arrival.

The hall was decorated with white and I can swear that Helen has done a great job. People were just everywhere

Fatin, Shamsiya, Hussain, Iklima, Gaddaf and the waiters are everywhere attending to the guest need.

Smart did not let go of my hand since the event started and what keep me laughing is the fact that he continued saying he love me on and on and how gorgeous I look.

When ever am surrounded with friends and family dancing to the music that the DJ is playing I feel bless, the hall is filled in and out and people are just coming to congratulate me from every angle, some I didn't remember sending them IV but am greatful they were able to make it.

I was just happy and you can tell from the look on my face, everyone was just smiling, laughing, dancing, eating and having fun which am thankful for.