Episode 24

A/N: hi dear readers know that this story is not professionally edited, that will be done once the novel is completed. Thank you.

                 💖💖💖💖

I don't know what's wrong with you teddy, the more grow up the more troublesome you become oya go and play outside.

I have to finish tiding up this room before I go out, Fatin's wedding is next week and I'm basically in charge of all the wedding preparation which the bride herself is not helping matter because of her laziness I have to do things on my own with the help of engineer.

Hello what's keeping you from coming out, I have been here for half an hour but you are not out yet.

Sorry dear!, I will be out just now.

That's what you said the last time I call you.

Sorrrry I said with an apologetic tone.

* * * *

I don't mean to keep you waiting, is just that my room is mess up, when ever I go out before I come back teddy will bring his friends and turn the room to a war zone so I decided to tidy it up today.

Its Ok he's a big man now so he has to play, so where and where do we have to go today? 

Okey, so we have to take this card to Yola town sokoto street precisely and we will visit the people that will decorate the Walima ground and and.... I continue listening the places that we have to go today and he is silently hearing me.

Is that all?

And we have to visit her tailor to see how far he have gone in sewing her clothes.

Yes Ma and he smiles.

* * * *
I come back from Fatin's house around 9:30pm, today has been a busiest day.

I swear weddings are full of stress I wonder who will do all these for me on my wedding.

So far I have send the wedding invitation to almost all the people that I can remember but I still put it as my profile picture on WhatsApp and its always on my status to avoid anyone telling me that he didn't received the invite.

* * * *

Finally Fatin is now married again, since the praise singers has announce to us that the wedding fatiha is over I seems not been able to stop myself from calling Fatin Mrs Khalil Abubakar again and again.

The more I said it the more Fatin cries maybe is a tears of joy 😁.
I was so busy that even Fatin's sisters have to seek my permission before doing things, they just let me to be in charge of all the things going on and I also have to take care of the bride's departure to her home in Danstoho Estate.

Finally everybody has gone to see the bride's house, its remaining I and her mom and some of the guest. So we are preparing gift that we are going to give to some of our guest that we are unable to give them when they left and Khalil keep calling me that he want to confirm if everything is in order in the bride's house and I told him that am not there yet but he keeps on calling me again.

Umma I think I have to go if not the groom will not stop calling.

Okey my daughter may Allah bless you and grant you your heart desire, may Allah bring you the perfect husband and she continues praying for me even after I left the house I can still hear her voice in my head.

Amin amin Umma.

When i went to the house I met that everything is fine there and some people have started leaving.

* * * *

Technically I have to put pressure on engineer about us, but he seem to be less concern now, he have finish his assignment here in Yola for the past three months now but he didn't say anything up till now.

The last time he's here we went to check a house that they advertise for him and Alhamdulillah the house is fine and he even like it and he told me that he have start paying them.

Hello!

Hi my queen what's wrong?

What do you see.

Nothing, is just that your voice is a bit low I mean not like the usual.

Nothing is wrong with me.

You know you can tell me all your worries am always here for you. And I keep silent.

I call to tell you that I will be coming back to Yola next week, there is this work around the southern part of Adamawa state that they put me in charge so I will be coming back.

Oh really? And my mood lightning up immediately, I can't wait to see you sweet.

Me too! so cheer up I made a promise to you and I would never fail you.

Hmm mmm!

Yeah I promise to be always by your side and that's what I will continue doing, my work will not hinder us from marrying each other is just that it get stressful at times so you have bear with me.

Alright dear.

So how is the new bride doing.

That troublesome bride dai, she's just enjoying herself in her new home.

That's good to hear.

Yeah am happy for her at least she  get to witness the happier side of married now.

So what's going up with her kid issue.

Well her ex husband said that she should never come near his son again.

In sha Allah everything will come to pass one day,

I pray so.

And we continue chatting about things and his return to Yola.

Good night then?

Yeah have a wonderful night.

You too.

Its been long that we talk this long with engineer because I have been giving him attitude about our marriage issue and I have refuse to tell him what's wrong so at long last he figure it out and he is able to come out with a solution.

* * * *

Ameema you know since the moment you call to ask me if I'm at home, you are coming I nearly have an heart attack just waiting for you.

Hahaha Fatin guess what?

What? just tell I don't have the patience to wait any longer.

Engineer is back last night.

And? She looking at me without blinking her eyes.

And he have given me half a million to start buying my lefe (bride's gift from her husband)

Yeeeeeeey and Fatin screem that her husband have to come and check if everything is alright, yeah yeah everything is just perfectly fine darling and she jump on top of me.

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah meema so now when do we start shopping?

Well I wanted to seek your advice first you know since he said he will add another money for me but he didn't say the amount so maybe I should start with the basics right.

Sure thing dear, so when did he said is the wedding.

In three months time, that his relatives are coming next week.

Kai alhamdulillah kawata, you should please come and tests the sweetness of marriage, having someone by your side who is truly yours is the best feeling on earth dear she said smiling.

Hmm mmm hmmmm love one tin tin and we burst out laughing.

Your vote and comment comment is what keep me going, thank you 😚.