Episode 3

💖💖💖💖

Aunt meema your phone is ringing and that's what wake me up from my morning nap, hi!

Hi!  how are You

Am good you?

Am good too, so are you free today I want to see you.
Yeah I'm when did you come back to town? Last two days and I want to see you so badly plus I missed your beautiful face and smiles 😍.

Owhh stop that.

But on a serious note I missed you so what time am I coming over?
After ishaa prayers, alright see you then, my regards to ummi and teddy bear.

I'm the type that doesn't like staying at home because I and my mom can't live for a minutes without fighting and she will always tell me to go get my own house and be the boss of "my" home and stop bossing people around so it is of my best interests to be always out.

So when I finished talking my bath apply make-up on my face and am all set to go while Najib is telling me not to forget his bobo juice when coming back.

* * * *
Assalamu alaikum!

Amin waalaikis salam! Welcome meema how are you and your mom?

We are all fine, ummah is Fatin inside? Yes she is, alright let me check on her, kawata how far. 
Fatin is my best friend, we share our secret together we tell each other stuff that we can't even dare to share with our own family.

Hey so your lover boy finally called you?  Yes he did and he was telling me that he just come back from his travels and want to meet me, we both laugh 😄 because we both knew that isn't true.
So you are meeting him? Yes!

Are going to you tell him that you knew that he got married last two weeks?

Nope am broke and I know he's loaded so am just going to play a good girl and get my share.
We both bursts in laughing shegiya mai son kudi, atoh we both know that am not going to marry him so why waste my time and energy been a jealous girlfriend.

So from Fatin 's house we went to her relatives house because one of her causing is getting married, so on our way back home I told her that Mems call me again about going to see her house which I don't want to.
Maybe we should just go kawai, no I don't want to go she just wants to show off her rich husband, her beautiful house and her cute CRV jeep that I kept dreaming about.

Kawata you are funny Wallahi,
Am speaking the truth ne ai when we are in university whenever she buys a new clothes or hand bag she come all the way from her hostel to mine just to show me please which kind show be that? And among our friends am the only one tolerating her behavior, so I know her she just wants to intimidate me more ne kawai.

Okey.

Later that evening Sadiq (my boyfriend?)  come and we went to dine in Tibbe, after that we went to Kanti super market and brought things that I need at home. When we come back to our house Sadiq was shamelessly lying to me about his travels and how he missed me,
Am just busy laughing which he thought am enjoying his bull shit.

The thing i understand about life is that there's no need for rushing because what's meant to be will gradually be no matter how long it takes,

I and Sadiq have been together for six years now and he has nothing doing except for his hustling I don't understand and being a boy of politicians so he only have money during election period and get broke after or when he go to Abuja doing what only he and god knows because as far as I know Sadiq doesn't have a diploma certificate not to talk of degree.

So to tell the truth Sadiq is not my type of Mr right and believe me he has a wife and kids which is a normal thing for him to dump for months in the name of he went to Abuja in search of money,  which half of it will be spend on side chicks like me and the rest.

Gradually episode 3 is here and hope you guys are enjoying the story. So tell me what you think about it