Episode 2

Salam lovelies here is the second episode of the reality of life hope you will enjoy it. Happy reading

💖💖💖💖

Well as you know my name is Amima Usman, I had my degree in Economics from the Adamawa state University Mubi. I graduated four years back and I have no job by this I mean I don't have a white culler job.

We have a big family because my father has three wives and my mom is the first one, I have four brothers and one sister that makes us six while I have eleven siblings from my fathers side and we all lived together.

In our house I am the only girl which graduated from the university without getting married.... By this you know am in deep and big mess because in a topical northern culture a girl of my age most have been married long ago and leaving in her husband house with her kids which am not that lucky.

Although is not all my sisters that are able to graduate from university but Alhamdulillah our father try his best to see that we are able to go to school and we thank him for that.

Today the weather is hot, very hot and the electricity company  didn't help the situation also because they took light which force me to go out for air.

Ke ma zafin ya koroki waje ne? That's my step mother asking me

Yes mama the weather is too harsh and the sun is smiling at us Masha Allah and we continue chatting about the hot weather and how the electricity company  is worsening the situation by not providing adequate electricity gradually we come down to what I hate most WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED I hate that question with passion but I can't seems to over come that question as far as am still staying at my fathers house.

Allah bai kawo ba tukun (am still waiting) was my respond then Najib come to my rescued with his talks thats how I ignore her and pay full attention to him, Najib is my younger sister's son and he stays with us for some reasons and I love him with all my heart that's why I called him teddy bear (funny right) but I like calling him that he's cute, funny and smart too for his age.

Aunt meema they brought light,  so we enter our room which I continue what I was doing and my teddy continue watching his cartoon

Where are you going? Ummi asked

Am going to Hajiya's house and will be back soon.
I used to collect goods from Hajiya and sell it which I used to earn some money from it, since I have nothing doing nor fund to start my own business.

When I come out from Hajiya's house trying to hail keke napep (tricycle). Meema is that you? That's what a voice coming out from the car that stood in front of me said.

I was speechless and soon she's  out given me a warm hug and we are both excited to see each other although am not that excited but am happy to see her again.

Maimuna aka munari I thought you moved to Abuja?

Haa it's Mems not munari and yes but my husband got transfer to Yola early this year so I and the kids come to spend holiday with him.

Ahh I see.

Come let me introduce you to him, darling meet my friend Amima

After the introduction they offer to drop me home which I decline without second thought but her husband insist so I gave in.

On our way going they asked me where I stay I told them Bekaji.

She was like, 'don't tell me up to now you are still leaving with your parent? and I laugh letting the issue slide, so I asked her about her kids and her sisters.

After they drop me home and we exchange numbers which she continue begging me to come to her house and I told her that I will come when ever am free and we says our good byes.

Hmmm today isn't my lucky that's what cone out of my mouth the moment I see their car drove off. 

* * * *

Please do comment and tell me what you think about the book so far thank you.