Episode 20

Alhamdulillah this story is able to reach chapter 20, at first when I started writing this story all I wanted is that even if it ends at chapter 20 and I was able to send the message that I want to convey across to my readers then I'm satisfy. but seeing that I will be able to write more chapters I am greatful for that and it means this novel is not a bad start at all 😊.
~nature.

💖💖💖💖

The coming in and going out of people in our apartment was what force me out of my bed.

I met Gaddaf, Hussain and Najib having breakfast and when he saw me he run to give a hug and I hug him back asking him how's his feeling?

Fine!

But your body is still warm, good morning anty Meema my two brothers great me.

Good morning maza, come Najib did you take your drugs, he raise his head and who give it to you?

My granny.

Ok and I start serving my self breakfast, anty Meema do you know how happy I was when I saw engineer's car coming towards our house yesterday says Gaddaf.

I chuckle And why is that?

When ever people sees you going out of the house, they rush in here to ask Ummi when is engineer coming back? Some will even ask her that there's a rumor circulating that you people break up.

Hussain answer him by saying its only three weeks that engineer travel but the way mama is making it, it is as if he's been away for three decade.

Hmm mm is what I was able to say.

But when Ummi starts distributing what engineer has brought for you she is the first person to come here as if the rest of her kids that are married have ever brought even a single thing to this house says Gaddaf.

Mama can make something to be worse ba whenever she's talking about how anty Meema is not yet married at her age, she made it to sound as if it is a taboo to stay single, that's why I am happy when Zara's husband kick her out and he tells everybody that anty Zara is a bad wife and she doesn't know how to respect him but still with anty Zara divorce she still talks says Hussain.

You people should stop talking about people that way I don't like it and for your information a girls pride is her husband house and its not normal for a girl in her thirties to be at the same house as her parent and Ummi disappear as if she is not the one that just utter these .

Anty Meema please don't worry about what Ummi said she's just under the influence of people they both said to me.

Hmm uhmm it's okay. And I head to my room, I took my bath apply make-up and I went to Fatin's house even though I knew that I wouldn't meet her at home because she's probably at work.

I went to their house I great their mom and went to Fatin's room and lie down on her bed.

I start thinking about this marriage life that I didn't know about, my sisters both married before age 20 some of them are happy while some are just staying because they think they don't have any option but what I understand with life is, in what ever situation one find himself he always have an option whether to take it or to leave it.

At first when I was a teenager I used to get many suitors to the extend that I thought I will be married at 18 like the rest of my sisters but when ever we start talking about married they will disappear like wind. And Ummi is not letting me to breath fresh air, so when Iklima brought Musa home as the one she's going to marry Ummi did not think twice before accepting him and Baba too.

So when I ask them about what he do for a living all they say is he is in to business and he's in school too, so I ask her what's the rush let him finish school, get a work and then they should get married but they both start a war with me so I let them be.

Immediately after Iklima's wedding Ummi start pressurizing me to the extend that I nearly fall in to a loveless marriage but when I sat down think things through then I know that there is no reason for me rush things in life whatever is meant to be will gradually be.

So I cancel the wedding focus on my studies and business, and from that moment I promise not to be staying at home so that I and Ummi will not be arguing about married. ohh my phone is ringing.

Hello!

Hi dear am outside .

Umma I'm going I yelled.

Ok my regards to your mom.

Alright I said going out. What took you so long dear? I asked him

I was stuck up with work, you know I have to report about the work I went to inspect. And why are you looking at me like that?

Ohh come on dear stop that. Stop checking me like that.

That's call love if you don't know mister, when one can't seem to take their eyes of you is call love I said.

Hahaha.

Now see who's blushing.

I'm a man I can't blush ☺️ you know.

But you are doing just that.

No am not.

Okay fine fine a man cannot blush right? And we laugh.

So where I'm taking you to?

State secretarial I said putting my phone in my purse.

You have a delivery to make he said looking at me.

Nope! They want to order.

Okey business woman we are here.

Alright don't bother to come pick me, I will find my way home.

No need sweet because am waiting for you and take your time and he wink 😉 at me.

You are just impossible, alright happy waiting.

Thank you, your Highness.

This chapter is dedicated to @Munyrah- jauro happy birthday sis 10 January it is.
Pls vote and comment thank you