Episode 23

A woman's war is how to deal with her pride and make her wisdom known  by all
         ~nature                
            💖💖💖💖

Yesterday dinner was just perfect, I was so happy that things work out between Fatin and Khalil now he is going to send his guardian to seek for Fatins hand in marriage  next week.

Whatever the delay that is happening between I and engineer am not sad about it, I have faith in the almighty and for once I didn't stop praying for his blessings upon me and I will accept my destiny in whatever form it comes.

* * * *

You have been home all day?

Who? Me? You know it can't be I just come back early and I wanted to take teddy to see his parent but he is taking a nap now, what about you, did you bring something sweet for me I said that smiling.

Nah I just stop here to have a little chat with you if that's ok?

Yeah continue.

Meema what did engineer said about your marriage preparation you have known each other for the past 11 month and you are both adult I know for sure you have already figure out your feelings so I don't see any reason for the delay.

Hahaha Fatin because you are due to get married in 2 month that's those not mean that I will not be getting married too.

I know but......

No but Fatin it okey, we have already plan on getting married after he is through with his project so ideally there is some time left so there is nothing to worry about.

But Meema....

Don't worry kawata just focus on been the most beautiful bride and remember what's meant to be will gradually be okey?

If you said so.

Am really happy for you right now and I pray that Khalil will be good to you even after married.

I pray so! She said in a low tone.

Don't worry is going to be alright oh my phone is ringing.

Hello sweet!

Hi queen bea.

Am coming right away.

Hmmmm hmmmm hmm....

What? I said laughing you know you can said what's on your mind I said that applying powder on my face to touch up my make-up.

Nothing let go and you can drop me home.

Come hurry Fatin let's not keep him waiting.

Haa Meema please allow me to tie my gelle in peace is not like he can't wait for 30 minutes she said that smirking.

Allah Fatin am leaving you behind you can as well trek to your house.

Am done anty Meema she said mocking me.

* * * *

I agreed with the view of people that, you don't need to change when you are in love because love changed you completely.

That's what happening to me right the moment I meet engineer, just the sight of him give me peace and his voice calm me completely.

Hey I said to him smiling.

And he smiles back, so we will be going back to my office I have work that I must finish before tomorrow.

Ok sir.

Silly you and we laugh, upon entering their office I try as much as possible not to encounter with Edward and engineer was busy laughing at me.

Here sit down, what should I offer you?

Nothing.

You sure?

Yes, he's been typing for what seems like ages but I feel like he's not progressing and if I try talking to him he will say that am distracting him so I stoop up went to his desk only to see that, all this while he has only type two out of fourteen pages.

Here pass me let me help you.

No it ok just give me one hour then I will be done.

And I frown, hey mister is not like we have the whole day, just give it here and I drag the laptop from him and begin typing.

You know what Meema.

What?

When we get married I will hire you as my personal assistant since you are good at this computer stuff you will be of great help to me.

Is that so? I said without lifting my head.

Yes dear and I will pay you well, you know you will always be by my side and I will love you more.

Uhumm mmm.

And you know what, he continues we will share the same office, we will go out together and we will even travel to many places together.

Here am done.

You are kidding me right but when he sees that am truly done his face light up with shock, hey maybe I will reconsider adding your salary.

Go and get medicated glasses engineer, for sure your eye sight is week I don't know what's stopping you from getting one.

No I don't want to look like someone who aged besides I'm managing. And plus is your presenced that have been distracting me if not i would have finish it earlier. When I try to speak he quickly shut me up.

Ok ok so what's my reward?  I asked gesturing my hand toward him.

Uhmm just say it, anything you like.

Take me to San Hussain Mall.

Hmm this lady you sure know how to empty my pocket.

Yeah I said winking at him.

Oyaa mo dey go.

* * * *

Is around 9:05pm that Shamsiya call me when I pick she start complaining on how she has been calling me and I'm on another call.

Sorry dear am talking to engineer and you know I can't cut his call to answer yours I said teasingly.

Lalle ma Ameema so you prefer your lover boy over me, isso ke isso right.

And I laugh so what's up with you.

I wanted to tell you that they transfer Mahmoud to Bauchi.

Ohh really?

Yeah and his reporting next week.

And? Because the way her voice sounds I know their most be something.

He want to go alone but I want to go with him and I don't know why he refuse, he start giving me flemxy excuse like he don't have an accommodation their, it a new place he don't know people this and that, but I have a strong feeling that he only want to cheet on me.

Hahaha kai Shamsiya.

And what's funny.

Mahmoud is not wrong to refusing  to with you and you are not entirely wrong of wanting follow your husband.

You mean? 

You just said he is going to report, he don't know anybody their and he doesn't have an accommodation and also he's going for work not pleasure you of all people should reason with him, and please Shamsiya stop pestering the poor guy he already have enough on his table and.....

And?....

Good night I have a lot on my table too and I end the call. What a jealous wife she is, she should deal with her insecurities alone and not getting me in to it.
Hahaha Shamsiya.

New chapter down hope you enjoy reading it.
Happy wedding anniversary @fauziafaruk more blessings to your marriage.