Episode 37

Better late than never

💖💖💖💖

Smart and his friends have been busy for the past few days and they have been going to and fro about Hashim wedding which he firmly refuses and threaten to go back and never comes back which that's how the wedding is cancel.

Between I and Smart is always the same which up to now I didn't give him a go a head about us dating but he have been persistent in his on way.

He's always in my shop, if he is town or he will come home when he can't make it to the shop, and for this period they have become really close with my brothers even teddy too, he will take them out to eat dinner or to shopping.

* * * *

Anty Meema do you have cold water?

Yes Aisha check it in the fridge.

Ok thank you, when she take the cold water she sit down and start chatting with us.

Aisha is the sister of my neighbor whose shop is next to mine, what I understand with her is like she have a crush on Smart because she doesn't use to enter our shop unless Smart is around, and whenever she comes she will try her possible best to get his attention but all in vain.

The moment he saw her, he will just carry his phone and start going through.

And that's what he just did now, when I saw what he did I just laugh and continue checking our sales record.

When is time for us to go he ask me if I will be coming to the shop tomorrow.

Yes I said leaning towards his car.

Early?

Yes.

I want to come pick you up if that's ok with you.

Why are you smiling? He ask looking confuse.

No is nothing, I will be ready by 9:00 am.

Alright and we enter his car and he drives me home.

In the night, I am sitting with my brothers in the leaving room, they are watching a movie while am busy with my phone replying chat and posting our latest collection of clothes, when I heard them laughing with excitement in their voice.

I lift up my head to see what's amusing them when I find Gaddaf showing Hussein something on his phone, when they realize that my attention is on them, they quickly act as if they were not the once laughing just now.

I decided not to ask them but when I heard them laughing again, that's what make me want to found out what's happening.

Care to show me too? I ask looking at them.

Umm is nothing they both said in unison.

Now I really want to find out, I said to them in a serious tone.

Anty Meema I.....

What? Show me, I want to laugh too, I insist, but they insist too so I force them to show me when I finally see what is in the phone that is making them laugh,. My mouth automatically hang open.

It is my picture with Smart today, which I was standing by his car smiling and he is in my opposite direction with his eyes all on me, in Yaks WhatsApp status caption,
Smart finally gets bea's attention, oww this smile has melts my friend hearts 😍.

Yaks is not serious let me call him right now I said dialing his line.

Wait anty Meema, don't tell me this is the first time you are seeing this.