Episode 42

💖💖💖💖

Well things don't go as plan for Smart because I insist that, I need time before I can finalize my decision about marrying him, so he have to left for Lagos due to his business pressure.

Yeah like I said, I don't want to rush things and that's what am going to do, I don't want anybody's interference on my decision making, that's why I didn't tell Fatin about it because she will end up making me to accept his proposal. I want to do a thoroug background check on Smart, I want to know everything about him so that I will know what am getting myself in to and since this background check is encourage in Islam I cannot miss it.

Fatin on the other hand is busy preparing for the wedding as if is tomorrow, I can't bleme her because that's exactly what I will do if I am in her shoes.

* * * *

Alhamdulillah the result of my search is out and everything about Smart is okay for me, one he doesn't chase after women, he doesn't drink or smoke, the only thing is that he has a temper which in sha Allah I will know how to deal with it in time.

The night that I told him he can send his guidance to our house to meet my father, the next day his uncle come to meet my dad to ask for permission on when they will come for the introduction and bring the required things as it is in the tradition.

And Baba told them to come during the weekend which is so fine by me.

A day to their visit when we are making call, Smart ask me how much is my sadaki (dowry) 

What's with you and my sadaki,  is not like we are getting married tomorrow or something.

No dear is just that I want to know since I have to pay it sooner or later.

Just live it till when we set the date I said casually. 

Please bea I really want to know. Please okey? he said in a most seducing voice.

Okey fine 50k is fine by me.

You sure?

Yes is not like am selling myself to you, so is ok I said jokingly.

Ok. So you didn't tell me about your day.

As usual am in the shop, nothing much I guess.

You didn't go any where?

Yes! Why the question.

Nothing is just that I know women like shopping and when is about their wedding they go crazy about stuff like that he said in his cool voice.

Hahaha well am not like most girls and when the time comes I will go crazy about the shopping so rest assured my darling.

Hahaha I will really like to see that crazy side of you.

Soon in sha Allah, no need to rush.  Well am sleepy fa Mr man.

So soon?

Yeah and teddy is busy doing 360 on the bed.

Hahaha he laugh tell me how do you sleep.

How I sleep?

Yes, do you move a lot at night or not.

I really don't know.

Tell me the truth dear.

I don't know, I said laughing unless if you want me to lie to you.

Or maybe Teddy takes after your sleeping style he said teasingly.

Stop that and have a nice sleep.