Episode 47

You don't need to snatch away peoples happiness for you to be happy.

                 💖💖💖💖
I most say marriage life is indeed good, there's this kind of feelings that I feel whenever am with Smart, to have someone love and care for you is indeed wonderful, I just feel special around him to the extend that I can't stop myself from loving him again and again.

Today when we finish reciting the Qur'an and am feeling sleepy like always so I decided to do something out of the usual.

I went to the bathroom to take my bath while I left him on the praying mat doing his Azkar.

I take my bath which is around 6:30 am, when I come out with my towel wrap around me, I rup my cream and do a little make up on my self.

I choose a black straight skirt with pusher pick chiffon top from my wardrobe and wear it, when he saw me about to leave the room he ask me where am heading this early.

To the kitchen I will be back soon.

Alright dont stay long.

Uhum I said smiling.

When I enter the kitchen I thought of preparing a very nice break fast for him for the first time since I become his wife because each morning we will just eat normal breakfast without anything special.

I decided to fry wainan semovita with liver source and chicken pepper soup with chips and fry egg with scent tee.

I finish the bata of my waina when the wife of the gate man come to help me and I give her the potatoes to peel for me, meanwhile I put the pepper soup in pressure cooker to cook.

In two hours time I was almost done frying the waina when he enter the kitchen for the tenth time telling me to come.

Let me just finish this I will be with you in a jiffy.

Meema is not like I will finish this food that you are cooking, is too must please don't mistake your husband for a elephant.

I am coming just relax and watch news ok I say dismissing him.

Fine and he left.

Smart told me yesterday that he usually eat breakfast with his friends because they are used to going out around 7:00 in the morning and they don't expect their parents to cook for them that early so they eat any where or go back home around 10:00am to eat food or sometimes they will skip breakfast and eat lunch instead.

He so much want to change for me, he is used to going out early but now he will go out only around noon and come back after isha prayers by that time I will find the time of my own.

So today I want him to invite his friends over so that they will eat the way they used to.

I brought out my fine warmers and package the food in a beautiful way and set the table in his parlor down stairs.

When I was satisfy with the way things are I quickly rush to our room leaving the lady to tidy up the kitchen.

You said?  He ask me.

Call Hashim and Yaks to come and have breakfast with you.

Really? He was happy when he bring out his phone to call them.

Hello Yaks.
Fine.
Are you together with Hashim...
Ok come let's have breakfast together...
My house of course...
Hahaha just hurry up before I change my mind.
Ok and he hang up.