Episode 34

If you want to make someone your own then win their heart first.

Dedicated to @FauziFaruk
            💖💖💖💖

I have been busy these days because Shamsiya and Fatin will be going to Umrah in less than two months and I want to give them some money to do some shopping for my shop.

Anty Meema you have been emptying this shop for the past few days, what are we going to sell when the shop is empty? ask Hussein.

I smile and and look at him, you know we can just sit at home and do nothing I said with a smirk.

At first when you said you want to gain enough money before they leave for Saudi Arabia I thought you were going also.

Hahaha I laugh hard, both Fatin and Shamsiya have their husbands and it is their husbands that pay for their trip, a person like me is trying hard to survive I don't even think of going to Umrah anytime soon.

Ok wooo.

Yeah not now. amm Gaddaf.

Yes ma!

What did Hajiya Zulai bought yesterday?

Is there in the record check it.

Ok and I continue checking the record.

* * * *

Please Fatin make sure you buy what I listed and it is known that clothes from Madina is more beautiful than that of Makkah....

Kai Meema you have been telling me this, that I have even memories each dialogue of yours.

Hahaha.

Ah Shamsiya better stop laughing because this is my shop we talking about and my shop is my life, so I can't afford to die so soon especially in the hands of Fatin.

We all laugh.

There was a time Meema, you said you will never buy your self an expensive wrapper because you will wait for your future husband to buy it for you, but now you are wearing the most expensive wrapper I know.

What are you implying dear?, I ask Fatin.

Is just that I'm feeling bad that you are not coming with us to the holy land for the very first time of our lives.

Hmmm.

Don't worry Fatin I know one day she will pay for herself.

You know one of the reasons why I start struggling in life is because Baba starts working at a young age, he marry late and he retire from work early, with that I know one day we will have to provide for our self but I have never lost the hope that things will get better for me and I will not have continue struggling.

Yes in Sha Allah and I will pray to Allah to bring your Mr right sharpaly.

Yes that is why I don't have to pay to go to Makkah someone will surely have to pay for me.
and we all laugh.

They left to the holy land the next day which is during Ramadan (the month of fasting for the Muslims)
Shop have been a little busy these days, the order that I made from Senegal has arrived and people have been coming for their sallah clothes.

* * * *

Assalamu alaikum anty Meema you have visitors.

Visitors Gaddaf?

Yes I will let them in now let me inform them with that he left quickly.

Which visitors again in this type of night, is 8:45 now, I even close my shop because I don't want disturbers at the last ten days of Ramadan but here I'm with visitors at home and at night who ever that is, I said a big weldone to him.