Episode 32

The moment you start blaming others for your misfortune, then know that you have officially fail in life😂
~nature

💖💖💖💖

The whole place was fill with awkward silence and he's looking everywhere except at me.

Well I don't know, he ask to talk to me but why is he keeping quite? Or maybe...... Oh he want me to be the one to start talking! But I have nothing to say to him, hhhhh I left out a small sights.

Uhh uhh he clear his throat, and he start speaking softly.
You know I have been trying to reach you.

Really? I said looking at him.

Yeah he said slowly, I have been calling the numbers on the card you gave me but it always not you answering.

Yes they are my brothers I said letting out a small laugh.

Ok can I have yours?

Sure and I straight my hand to collect his phone which he give me and I put my number in it, I mean who will get ride of this type of costumer. his phone is very nice, slim and the color, yes l love white in phones and cars that's make this one look extra beautiful in my eyes.

IPhone are nice I said checking out the phone again.

Tanks.

Your friends are waiting I think we should leave.

Okey he said and he stood up.

He was about to go out when he turn and ask me,,,,,, who's taking you home as if he's been force to talk.

We will ride keke.

Let me drop you home.

No thank you, you come with your friends, you should leave with them I said firmly.

I will be waiting outside and with that he slide the door open and went out.

We took our time in closing the shop, that I forget he said he will wait for us, until when we went out and I saw them still standing need a white Mercedes Benz.

You wait for us I said a bit surprise in my face. He smile without saying a word.

Why?

Then Yaks answer by saying, he refuse to go and he stop us from leaving he said trying to sound offended.

Oh sorry dear and before I could talk further he open the door of the car for me and my brothers and telling his friends to wait for him at home.

His friends open the Lexus that is pack right next to the Benz and drove off.

He's been chatting with my brothers while I busy myself with my phone, checking on WhatsApp messages to see whether I get a new Order and answering those who ask for the price of the clothes I put on my status and before I know we arrived home, the drive back home today was different and quick too.

I sort of enjoy it. Thank you we both said in unison.

I will come again soon in Sha Allah he said leaning against the car door.

I will be waiting, and we enter the house.

When we are finally settle in the house Gaddaf and Hussain doesn't seem to stop talking about Smart and his friends, his dressing blah blah blah.

They are busy talking about that while am busy thinking about his physical appearance,he is chocolate in color, he is chubby a little and his height is very ok for a man, he has a round big eyes and a pink lips and he is so gentle and cool at the same time.